SLEEPING WITH KIDS ABOVE 2 YEARS.

this only happens in middle class africa , you can’t find such bonobo behaviour in wealthy countries lik japan , china , sweden, spain and germany where they don’t care about english … it shows our inferiority complex juu middle class parents think swahili is for uneducated peasants … bonobo ni bonobo !

It’s so easy to succeed in Africa if you can avoid the low IQ bonobo behaviors of the majority

Swahili is not spoken outside Africa, you dummy! Chinese is spoken everywhere. I am fluent in Chinese for instance. Whoever taught us did not know any Swahili.

And yet you are busy typing in englis. Si ungeandika tu kwa Kiswahili

You got low self esteem to think people / kids who converse in English are brilliant or intelligent…ata Echesa ako poa English

Savage!

kwani watoto wote wenye wako 6 years currently wanaitwa jayden?..i could swear a week doesnt go by bila kuskia kijayden…sometimes several times a week

leta hekaya

umetuonea sana

How old were you when you started singing A,B,C…
???

It’s even annoying when the kid struggles with the language. Do not also forget kuna mutaa kizungu haifai kabisa. If you want your kids to converse in English, please move to uptown

Wewe ulishukia Marigoine ama Kaiyaba/Hazina??:D:D:D:D

Hapana ulizia saana…Nilishuka Piccolina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGmtylSp2aM

I know a mama liam…that kid has a big head

Hahaha kwanza mimi wenye hunibamba ni wale wa single room imegawachwa na curtain. Jamaa ako na several kids na bado yeye hukula ikus kila usiku. Ki sniper

Juvenile Mafwi tuckertucker thread

:D:D:D