Slow puncture

Thanks @igweee

He Is not judging your ethnicity, that’s just the truth, i am yet to go to any pit stop in ke where the tyre repair man was not a kao.

In fact i don’t even ask them, I just drive in and speak kao

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]71939[/ATTACH]
Kalia hapo juu nikama hujakaribishwa na all white knights are supporting idiocy.

2 Likes

Sijawahi ona Pink NV’s akipewa kiti!

3 Likes

i dont own a car leave alone a wheelbarrow…but this will be voted the most stupidest question of the year in ktalk yearly awards…@okiya hope umeona hii

9 Likes

BTW just out of curiosity, which is this over 3000cc machine that does not light up the check tyre pressure led (with an audible message) immediately the tyre pressure goes 7 PSI below the calibrated value.

How do you even get to 15 PSI

3 Likes

i didn’t want to set the precedent

2 Likes

blonde question of the year, perhaps?

1 Like

Umeweka tire gani 30psi? Lakini inakaa @webdev amesema ukweli. Anyway, petro station simama hapo tu kwa pressure iko mutu tafanya hiyo maneno. Abia yeye atoe tire ashomeree. hapana weka fix ya upusi.

Kumbe the disciplinarian also has some weaknesses :smiley:

2 Likes

which weakness?:(:mad:

1 Like

if it does that repeartedly it means that tire is in the wrong position, hiyo tire inafaa kuwa nyuma, si mbele, na iki endelea hivyo switch from right to left / vice versa. The moment you place it in its correct position, pressure itapanda back to 30 on its own

4 Likes

The fear of creating precedence

hahaha…precedent or precedence? wapi @pamba aniambie i am bullying?

2 Likes

Too hammered to care about Grammer at this point and am sure you understand what am driving at, am also sure you know that precedence means the act or precursor

Kubali you have a weakness, after all we are all human :smiley:

1 Like

Hicho kiti kinasaidia upande wa alignment…Centre bolt ikiwa imekatika.

That hole needs plugging…uumm…sealing asap.
http://www.kappit.com/img/pics/201602_1041_gedie.jpg

Eish!

Mtu ako singo mahali. Needed speed gun spots on my way to eldama ravine na slow puncture help. Kama msee angekuwa, no one will be called here for help.

Mabashera there is singo lady. You guys are slow punctures too …no one has decoded the hidden messages except me. Probably she is probably loaded and young. Vijana siku hizi wanataka wazee wawasaidie??..
[SIZE=16px]
Radi haichapangi same place twice. You cannot have car issues twice and need random strangers to help…thank me later[/SIZE]

1 Like

Sponsor tings! Aliruka stage ya demio no wonder the stupid questions Cc @Web Dev…
haya! My turn…I’m so wet, What should I do???

2 Likes