Small communities must stop being dominated by big five tribes.

People want democracy but complain when it delivers what it’s supposed to deliver.
Even in Counties, the dominant tribes/ clans are fcuking their smaller counterparts deeeeeply…

Furthermore, people need to understand that Mombasa is a proper city, like Nairobi or Dar Es Salaam. Not a tribal homeland.

The first Luos came to mombasa right after the building of the railway in the late 1890s. There are 6th generation luo families in the coast. You want to tell me that those are not proper coasterians?
Kambas were trading in mombasa as early as the 1390s. Ibn batuta tells us of “small black people, with sharpened teeth” in mombasa… By the time Krapf was seeking to go inwards in 1840s, there were kambas in mombasa to take him inwards. Akina kivoi wa mwendwa. Alafu they want to tell me those are not proper coasterians? So, in that logic, those omani swahilis, who came by boats are also not proper coasterians. Ama namna gani? With a proper education system, these issues would have been resolved long ago. The way nyerere did in TZ. But once we allowed the enemy to create the educational system for us in the 1960s, this is where we still are, 60+ years later…

Never argued against that…

I only pointed out the false narrative that Kambas and Luos control Coast politics

They do (to a small extent), and rightfully so.

They don’t…

If all Luos and Kambas did not vote, outcomes would be virtually the same