Small D problems

Hahaha. Pole madam.
I don’t like to admit this but I almost married a girl who was sleeping with her boss and two jungus plus gawaring on the side for fun.
She dumped me because I was a broke student.
Afterwards, my friend, who worked in the same company as her, told me the truth and said he was afraid because he could tell how much I liked her.
I wish he told me much earlier.

Had to like, unlike then like again

There are many stupid, insecure men who do that. Some years back I would be at base just idling with the boys, there’s this cute chick who liked me, but maboys walikua wananitishia. Five of them said they’d already pitiad her, plus she’d gawiad nearly half the estate. But I just liked her. Tukaendelea hivyo mpaka siku moja akakuwa comfortable enough kunipa. Mimi nikajiambia ata kama imepitiwa na wengi, sitamind. Shock on me, I discovered she was a virgin!!!
Maze niliboeka na hao maboys vile walikuwa wamechafulia huyo msupa jina, nikaanza kuwa-avoid pole pole mpaka finally nikawatoka kabisa.

My mboys are all mature so we don’t need to lie to add statistics.
We just caught two guys showing weakness which is a no no among guys.

Hope ulifuga huyo mshee

We dated for about two years, alafu long distance manenos ikaingilia kati. We agreed to achana amicably but are still good friends.

So bado mucakwe utembea ikibidi