Smart women and other stories

Je wale wanapanulia Lecturers miguu ndio wapate degree, how do you determine their literacy levels in comparison to the form 4 dropout?

14 Likes

boss whether phd or no school i think what matters is how well you two can relate yaani companionship rather than how well she can take care of kids

4 Likes

There is power in failure to achieve.My father for example a smart fellow did not make it through school due to financial limitations.My old man motivated me to achieve what He didnā€™t.I have always been the smartest person in the room na siringi

4 Likes

First time Iā€™m hearing this.

8 Likes

Sikiza wisdom is never tought in school, itā€™s learned throughout life .I knew of a lady who got a phd but canā€™t make anything simple in life and has slow kids in school ,and I know some lady who aliwachia class 8 but all her kids have done phd .
Donā€™t measure a womanā€™s intelligence by the knowledge she has acquired measure them na wisdom. Thank me badaye

5 Likes

I prefer an educated womanā€¦ for the kids.

:eek::eek::eek:

1 Like

LMAO! You have a small penis and are dumb as a rock.

1 Like

Change the rooms you frequent.

16 Likes

If you are the smartest guy in the room, you are in the wrong room mate.

10 Likes

yeah, i read somewhere that the babyā€™s brain development is dependent on that fat ladies accumulate on their gluteal region during pregnancy so they should have every opportunity to suck it out through the breastā€¦

2 Likes

very modest!

2 Likes

Makanje do you ever think without your hand in you FA(fap area)?

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a treeā€¦you will forever think itā€™s stupid. So if you want your kid to just get a Phd is simpleā€¦hire the best tutors aroundā€¦I know one who charges personalized tutoring for high school kids at a rate of 2k an hourā€¦in uni also hire tutorsā€¦some do so for 15k per weekendā€¦but I believe each kid has a special gift in himā€¦he might get the PhD but will never be useful at work coz he lacks the creativityā€¦anyone can code but with certainty i can tell you there are 20yr old coders more creative than ivy league trained codersā€¦the mistake which parents do is failing to actively discover the talent of the kidā€¦but if having a kid who will get a Phd is your main target I can advice you to save the dowry money and fly abroad and buy eggs of havard trained women and pray you donā€™t get a kid with an IQ below 75

2 Likes

Yes.

So phD is the ultimate measure of smartness?? Come on guys

9 Likes

Phd means you are an educated fool and a product of an education that is geared at producing professors and killing creativity.

2 Likes

Being through school to earn a PhD does not necessarily mean one is smart or intelligent. There are intelligent guys out here who have never stepped into campus, and some fokojembes who have been forced through university. However, this all depends on the yardstick you use.

1 Like

If university education is what society should use to measure if someone is intelligent then why are so many African countries so poor despite having leaders who have completed ivy league universities. I personally believe there several different types of intelligence in life there is book intelligence and street intelligence but in the end both are vital to society.

1 Like

Vile @nelo angelo amesema. How come we have water rationing and as a lay man I know after el nino kuna la nina. Those bastards at Nairobi Water could not have come up with a solution to mitigate the water shortage? And I am sure the majority there have degrees and masters yet they can use their education to forestall an obvious situation. And dont bring Raila here.

5 Likes