SMOKIE MENACE

Wacha kununua vitu za supamaket. Utakufa tu

Leave alone Supermarket, man [SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]human beings are fucked up[/SIZE] yani hakuna mtu mjinga kama binadamu. Even you Mama Mboga is part of the cartel. Hii kitu ni kuendaa organic and do it yourself and live up to 300 years

It’s not outright poison, it’s still food

Grade 1 carcinogen is more of poison than food. Its hazards far outweigh the nutritional value.

I just got diagnosed with hypoglycemia last week, and these are the likely culprits. Guys, stay away from processed foods ama utaanza kubleki ni kama umewekewa mchele na ni soda tu umekunywa

Not just Maasai but mostly people who live in the rural areas. Shida iko huku big cities. Hapa ndio watu wanakula chips, sausage, pizza, smokies and other filthy foods on a daily basis. Uchafu tupu. Mimi nikiwa hapa Laikipia nakula nyama na maziwa fresh bila chemicals na nikienda kwa mathe pale Nyeri nakula terete na managu na ugali number 2 ya kusiaga kwa posho mill.

Yes. You are OK 100%.Eating nyamchom, fast food, processed foods, drinking sugary drinks and alcohol coupled with lack of physical activity is the cause of the high cancer rates in Kenya.

Very true, lifestyle is the difference. Add pizza and chips to that…

I used to like smokies till I was told its made up of minced pig ears and hooves…

You’re such a pessimist

Maasais wanakula nyama proper but mofos walk for like 20km daily. That’s why every evening I plug in my earbuds and walk me at least 10km.

Hii uliskia jaba base gani. I lived with these niggas somewhere deep in Maasai Mara penye ata hawaziki their kins. It’s been years but these niggas staple is meat.

No humans will ever do right by them if money is in tbe equation.

You are wrong. Maasai staple is not meat rather its ugali, mboga and milk, blood. Animals are rarely killed.

Unaniletea Youtube video na mi nmeishi na hawa wasee for like 10 years.

Na ile miti brew yao kwa supu

Most harmful chemical aka cause of cancer is MSG (Mono Sodium Glutamate ), closely followed by Corn Syrup. These two are present in ALL!! processed foods . Ingine is some type of processed sugar which made Dangote the billionaire he is today .

MSG and corn syrup were invented by Big Pharma - those two lab products can be morphed to mimic any flavor/texture.

The people who sell you the poison also sell you the pills.

Hizi mitishamba wao huuza na vibuyu za 5 ltr zinasaidianga nini?
Can the same be said for wariahes and camel milk?

Never used the same but they do consume their meat with some herbs. Could be that mitishamba

Nani hajui hii