Sniffing panties

contraption of a camera

1 Like

Ukweli zingine hazisemangwi wacha kiherehere hii asubuhi yote

2 Likes

A word of advice Mrs D.
Anytime you have males visiting your house, kindly put your panties out of the way.
From confessions in this village, it doesn’t matter if you are related to them. They could be uncles, nephews etc.
But they will still sniff and wank with your ngothas.

1 Like

My bedroom will always be under lock and key

1 Like

Hii ya Tshirts inabidi niwe mkali kwa zangu asibebe aende nazo juu Tshirt ni stress kununua

2 Likes

Wacha zako, Tshirts are the easiest items to buy or get for free from promotional materials to campaigns za ODM, Cord, Jubilee and individuals from governors to MCA’s.

But to clarify I never wear any branded items.

1 Like

Yeah Tshirts are easy to buy when they are those tshirts with lots of crap printed on them. Am talking about good plain quality tshirts. Jaribu kutafuta uniambie kama ni kazi rahisi.

3 Likes

mimi one took over a very good orange plain t-shirt hadi ikakua kama yake anaenda kwa duka nayo, anakaa kwa kiti watching a movie with the t-shirt only na panty. I could not even wear it again since ingekaa navaa nguo za dame wangu

9 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

seng’eng’e ni ngombe!

4 Likes

Kihii unaishi na wazazi??Utahama lini:D:D:D:D…when men speak ukuwe unakaa kwa corner until we solicit for your opinion

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]83799[/ATTACH]

5 Likes

This is nice…and normal

:eek::D:D:D:D

Unfortunately, most women can’t sniff the male ngotha. It’s not only bizarre, but kinda a death wish.

1 Like

But they will suck idck in the parking lot like there is no tomorrow:D:D:D

2 Likes

Sasa… valentines ilikua aje

Enda second avenue Easich majioni. So many options at a cheap price.

I guess its a male thing, the way a goat sniffs the female one and lifts the nose up.

2 Likes