So Kenyaspot.com Also Failed?

Its not a balanced ecosystem

True.Hakuna kitu ilikuwa inavuta watu huko that stands out from here. for example if you want to build another social website, if you offer something similar to facebbok, twiiter and the likes hakuna kitu itafanya watu waende huko.

alafu @admin sina familia hizi advert onyesha uwemake na couchwaru[ATTACH=full]138600[/ATTACH]

Join RWNBP you will be fine

I followed a link in my inbox sent by diff purportedly new handles asking me to join that forum. Nikaenda one day…vroom vrooom I found Miss Finest Wine being discussed there. Ati I am v lonely bla bla bla and this guy forgotten his name already was so sure that he could ‘shag’ me anytime. Well there is nothing to stop him which is why I have no time for ‘new villagers’ who post straight into my inbox and I have not read you on the forum even posting music or just anything even a sob story yawa…

Mimi and loneliness should never be addressed in one sentence. Nefer effaaaaaaaaaaaaa. My staying at home is by choice, nigga, Nigga …I know you are reading this thread since you seemed v well informed about what happens hia.

buona sera signore

@Mosa… Kuja uone vile unacontribute before ukule equator! Hehe

Sielewi wanaongelea nini kazee

How are you @Liberty

Niaje enyuma… kwani uliendanga wapi uonekani online this days

i guess it is reflective of the general society, isn’t it?

Sijasoma and I won’t ferkin shit,but there you go again you have to mention me.

i loved klist for the photos ata hapa kungekuwa na photo section sidhani ningewahi read kitu yoyote.

So you Believe what I was telling you about general specific? Recall brasa

invite your clansmen to join

I am building my kijiji and it will only be comparable to JamiiForums on these shores.

Leta link

Fisked !

He he heee

I will invite you when it’s ready for beta testing.

Your little feisty rant intrigues me. In fact, I just felt some semen ooze out. :wink: