So Kibaki Visited his Peasant Sister over the Festive Season

You have an icebox where you’re heart is supposed to be if that’s how you reason.
Anyways I have an uncle who like to wears old and slightly torn clothes. I can buy him new clothes but they will be unused and remain in the sanduku fo ever. I can give him money to buy clothes and he will not buy clothes. Mind you he is not a drunkard or have mental issues. He is well informed about issues, he knows how to get to places he knows to treat people with respect and politeness. My conclusion is he has deep psychological issues.

Children have grown and left the nest hence the.reason why the grass is big ama wewe at your age you still at home clinging onto your mummy’s skirt ukipanguzagwa makamasi,sirry

Punguzeni peef.
Ukweli usemwe. Kibaki ni mstingy. (Either that ama Rucy alikuwa amekalia yeye)
Remember the time when a brother died when he was in office. Hata hakuenda mazishi.
He is stingy.

juu uko Germany unataka kutuambia ati kila mtu kwa family yenu anaishi kama wewe juu ya vile umewasaidia???

Nyani kweli haoni kundule.

Tukienda huko kwenu Western ama Nyanza or wherever it is you came from unataka kusema hatutakuta vituko huko?

Poverty umemaliza kwenu??

Sibling wako wote wanaishi poa juu umewasaidia?? Na mamako jee anaishi nyumba ya mawe na ako na gari?

Juu unadai ulitoka slum umesaidia rafiki wangapi from the slum waishi kama wewe? Si uliwaacha wakiuliwa na Hessy ukaenda zako? Umewai watembelea?

Umesaidia watu wangapi wakuje Germany kama wewe??? Hauna uncle mlevi anatembea mtaa bila mbele wala nyuma???

That is not his sister

I am just saying…if they do not need it, then dont force it…let it remain an option they can pick up or not

Wacha kimberembere yako mzee. If he has not helped them, what are their status? Do you think the Australian scholarships was an isolated case?

Are those children not holding positions or owning properties acquired because of their proximity to power? That is what I meant by asking where are they.

You can see the roofing in that house look like asbestos and old, may be built in late 60s, how many people in Kenya had such a house then?

Then, look at the weeds growing from the house, signifying that nobody really lives there

Those days women used to give birth to 15-19 children and on top of that, the man could have had multiple wives. Sometimes even if you are rich there are limits.

I was answering you on why the grass is big…I don’t know Kibaki’s family and thus can’t assume anything…unahitaji kofi ya kumanyoko wewe,some of us talk through parables,learn to read into them

Only shiney eyes can understand this.
We don’t “uplift” our relatives by making them cozy… we help in other significant ways and as @gashwin said- that is another man’s home. Kama hamwelewi what that means don’t go calling the former president a stingy , uncaring mofo.

lakini ukweli usemwe,kibaki ni meffi,mkono birika,.kuna wakati kulikuwa na stori vile alikuwa anadoea pombe kutoka kwa akina njenga karume

Yes they resemble it but they are not

Kwani wewe ni shiny eye,na ujue vile tutakaa kwa hii kijiji pamoja,ni urajikia kaara ritho muno

In Kikuyu culture, a boy cannot build fa house in his in law’s home. I heard amefunza watoto wote kwa hiyo familia na hadi wajukuu na wote akawapea comnections za kazi. Let’s examine why her husband’s family. Including extended ones have not helped if she is in distress. The only way a strict tradigionalist can intervene with ha house is if she leaves her home fand goes back to her father’s compound

We níwe wajirie irumi…ririkana wega.

Mimi sijawai kutukana,labda kukuenjoy

link please

Kwani you were invited to Othaya for daycare aka kuosha ma shosho?

Muthuri ungi,mimi situkanagi pinkies,atleast kuna hiyo standard

To you @Panyaste and @digi. One day you will be old.
[SIZE=5]The folly of 30 year old “youth” [/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][B][/B][/SIZE]