So Only Christians Will Go To Heaven, Everyone Else Is Doomed

I kindly disagree…Angels are not terrifying beings…we are the ones who get terrified by other beings that are not physical being…There are 3 realms of existence…God(Holy),Angels and Demons(Spiritual)and Mankind(Physical)…it is certainly human that we will get terrified once we have an encounter that is not physical…isnt it?

This is because logic and science are doctrines of man…we cannot understand spiritual items while viewing things from a physical perspective.

What happens to animals when they die? Do they also get to go to heaven or they automatically go to hell coz they didn’t get saved?

Kunywa pombe have fun pray to God for forgiveness endelea na maisha muache kujistress hapa

This is a good question…you can pray about it to Elohim, the judge through Jesus Christ and He will answer you.Do u believe that?

Please ask God and He will give you the answers you seek.

S

Spiritual=superstitious. Like believing ukichapa mtoto na kifagio atakonda awe kama kifagio.

All dogs go to heaven.

Levi Ackerman you are making zero sense. If angels are not terrifying why are humans terrified of them? That’s like saying chilli isn’t hot, it’s our tongues that feel the burn.

I don’t know where to reach him. You probably have a direct line, can you ask him for us please?

from the research nimefanya over the years, there’s more places that people go to than we are lead to believe( heaven and hell)
as for this Christ issue, according to Rudolf Steiner’s A Brief Outline of Occult Science…Christianity is the best suited religion for modern man to realise his inner nature as a spiritual being and ultimately try and become like Christ( modern man people from the Greco-Roman period upto now) but the version that is being postulated en mass by the church is a much more diluted version than the earliest form embraced by the Gnostics who were later wiped out.
In short, from what I’ve read and come to believe, our goal is to further our spirituality(this can be achieved in many ways, meditation and overcoming bodily urges being an example)so that we become like Christ, who according to my research, was not the son of God and didn’t come to die for our sins, but a mortal prophet like the Muslims say. In that same regard, Christ’s 2nd Coming isn’t what we’ve been led to believe. His second coming will be a State of Mind, when all man has embraced their spiritual reality and the philosophy of love( which Christ preached) and have become more or less like Christ.
I’d also like to point out that most of what we consider Christian beliefs are not original e.g the creation myth, the idea of being made in the image of God, the idea of your body being a temple of the holy spirit, Christ’s birth, death and ressurection. Most of these are adapted from way older pagan religions and occult beliefs

:smiley: What about the other animals?

There is no heaven, ukikufa unazima, fullstop, hata ancestors hakuna kama unahope ya kuona sijui nani wenu in after life sahau, vile tu you didn’t exist before the same way you shall not exit after death

Simply put, all religions exist to try and make the citizen a good person in society, but this is surpassed by modern people thinking. If you can coexist peacefully with others, you don’t need to be reigned in by religion. Of course many people would all kill each other if it weren’t for religious shame. (Ironically, there’s lots of religious killing, but that’s an argument for a later date, lol)

Unakuwa mbolea

I guess you believe so but it does not make it thr reality.Hope God changes your perspective.

No bro…i dont think i ca am just as human as u are…Think of it this way…we are both accused fellows…accused of sin in a jail somewhere yet to be arained in court.God in this case is the judge and the devil is the accuser…Who do you think has the right answer on what verdict will be given?Should i ask the judge for u yet am also seeking answers for the same kind of questions?I think it would be prompt and easier to ask Elohim himself…he is the Judge.

Sorry for not making sense.All am saying is we are not used to having spiritual encounters…once we get used to the spiritual realm…Angels stop terrifying us/we stop getting terrified.

But why are we accused by the same person who created us in that way? And yet he’s still the judge?

God is the Good Judge…the devil is the accuser.God cannot accuse you.