So this fool called muturi will retain his seat and Ethuro will go drying

like you?

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]122995[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Enough said.
[ATTACH=full]122994[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

I mean, you have the president heading the executive, you have muturi heading parliament, and some idiots if asked would wish to have kamau as chief justice. Huoni kuna shida? Where is Nyachae by the way? Abdi Kadir mohammed?

2 Likes

politics is symbiotic

2 Likes

full lineup,senate,speaker ken Lusaka,deputy ile mama Wa isiolo,hawa ni Wa mt Kenya ama rift valley?

2 Likes

I like these youthful leadership been picked by Jubilee Party. Lusaka, Mvurya and Murkomen

[MEDIA=twitter]902929408121606146[/MEDIA]

2 Likes

kama vile majority leader Wa bunge ni Adan duale kamau

1 Like

majority

So. He’s competing with who? Nani wa ODM

2 Likes

There is the former deputy speaker Farah- contesting, not sure if it’s the senatw or national assembly.

1 Like

Unajua ni Mimi niliamsha hii nyangau,kama ningejua itapost ujinga ningeiacha iendelee kukaribisha new villagers

1 Like

Ken Lusaka is being rewarded for the sacrifice(s) he made for jubilee. After he lost his gubernatorial seat, he told his supporters that he will get a new job soon.

2 Likes

Nmekwambia uende ukashughulikie mitura serre. Is this something to really wank for? Look at yourself!

2 Likes

And please, don’t remind me of that nguruwe. Wakanyama this thread ia not about sychophancy. Nkianzisha ya sychophancy ntakutag.

1 Like

Uhuru has a habit of rewarding his cronies, whether they are upto to the task or not. I have no problem with ken Lusaka but huyo mse Muturi ako down.

1 Like

hio ni opinion yako na you can stuff it where the sun never shine

8 Likes

hawa watu as long as its gema kalenjin they will yap yap yap. no complains at all that there are 2 proposed luhya seats- washiali and lusaka. they only see the single embu seat. maybe they should first explain to us why raila soldiers aka MIB lack diversity

10 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:Dthat’s a sensitive issue

6 Likes

Lady, who are you referring to? Whether gema, kale or whoever is appointed or nominated, I have no chance of benefiting because kila mutu ako hapo ju ya familia yake. I voted for Uhuru and my eyes also shine. The problem comes when others feel like this country belongs to them and others feel sidelined because of simple appointments.

1 Like