So this was Betty Kyallo’s salary at KTN..ignore the typos

:D:D:D @Contractor ameingia mitini kiza launj

wewe wapigie debe walipwe mob utajua hujui. nadhani pia ulikua hujui kwanini wengi wetu tulipinga mambo za three-third gender rule bungeni, sasa ushaelewa.

Bingwa ushatombwa mkundu na @imei2012

How do you make 50k and save 120k

Zi. Yeye hu.taste aje?

Ni mfiti?

Does he love to cuddle

The fact that many consider news anchors, celebrities, is really strange and sad.

Soma hio statement tena

I thought about that pressure that people put themselves in on the gram and decided to quit both Facebook and Instagram. Mi uingia tu kusafisha macho but my personal life zii. That pressure makes you live above your means and can mess your personal finances big time. Wasting a lot of money to buy things you don’t really require, trying to impress people that you don’t even know! Now I’m focused on my personal success silently.
I know media personalities that live large on the gram but kwa ground vitu ni totally different. Wako na shida kuruka but they must keep the celebrity status high no matter what.

How can TV pay that low when Radio Maisha their sister used to pay kina Jalas and Mwakideu steady over half a mic.

Hii pesa kidgo kumbe naeza andika yeye kazi akue ananisomea news kwa nyumba damn we still have a long way before we can eradicate poverty in Kenya

For someone who claims to have blocked me you sure tag me alot in your stale gay jokes, You are here on record as saying you intend to travel to Thailand to have sex with trans men aka trannies fact! Yesterday on jirani’s thread it was revealed that your so called shemeji word you parade around here all day is a code for men who are on the down low… Stop fighting your homosexuality and embrace it son! Stop projecting it on other people! The more you fight it the more it rears its ugly head, you parade here women to re assure yourself you are a straight man, you are engaged in a sham marriage to prove you are straight when you know its all a lie!!! You is a gay as hard as they come stop your silly macho image and wear rainbow colours ghaseeer! You are lucky you live in a century of civilized people like me who dont care what you do behind closed doors!!! As a suggestion you and your stupid fellow bukusu George Barasa aka joji baro would make a cute AIDS diseased couple!
Finally i will countinue to pray for you that one day you and scum of the barrel degenerates like @Kimakia would start shooting straight again!
[ATTACH=full]267588[/ATTACH]

Bank statements, title deeds, logbooks, deposit slips would be of much help in this quote.

Media ni majanga

Niwachane kdf marenge.Umeshindwa kupigana na Alshabab unakuja kusumbua peaceful ktalk villagers.Ata mimi naenda Thailand soon

Hama kitongoji duni bana.At 48yrs you should be owning a house.
You surely missed a step.somewhere

Story za base ya mogoka hukua hivo.

The pressure to keep up and front drives these women to prostitution. I remember last year Kobi Kihara was outed for plagiarising photos and posting them on her IG. Kama uko na pesa umepata ya corruption, you can use these women like tissue paper.
Kuishi maisha ya Kilimani, driving a benz and regularly going on holidays requires serious cashflows.

[MEDIA=twitter]1033565952401723392[/MEDIA]

Speaking the same language…i tried to convince my workmates imebaki mimi ni adui, i save more than half my salary. At the end of the day if shit splatters on the wall, i have a decent house to go back to in the village, and some savings. Some of these bonobos saa hii wako Tala-mode, next week after salo ni kuzilipa and the cycle continues. But until you hit rock bottom hutawai elewa. The only power you have as a man is your money, the moment you lack this, ukifika kwenu ata mama yako atakua anakutuma kwa duka.

Niaje Gashwin

I learnt this the hard way. Right now I’m not making any money (Google and Facebook wamemaliza biashara yangu) but I can live comfortably for the next 4 years sababu ya my saving discipline when things were rosy.