So, who did I curse?

The way things are going, pia mi naona nkisaidia mtu kulea mwanawe!
But if i’ll ever find myself in a situation like this, may the Almighty take me with him b4 i send sm1 else in advance!

1 Like

lete hekaya,kwani kuna mtu anakukamulia bibi?

3 Likes

You need to take some time off to cool down. Second, do not react to the situation for some weeks and even months. You need time to think over the situation and seek advice. I also suspect that you could be reading too much from the messages. And no you are not cursed, you should be aware that such uncomfortable situations arise in mixed families. Those kids will forever have two dads and therefore you have to develop tactics to deal with the situation.

2 Likes

@karl marx kama si ju ya ngono ndio uko na huyo mwanamke mbona mafeelings ukigundua anakamuliwa. Go for a walk to clear your head. Na ka alikupea hiyo simu lazma alihua hizo message zinakuja na haungemind. Ama alikuwa anataka kukushtua ka humkamui kuna options. Nyege makes some women do irratinal things regardless of the sombreness of the occasion

3 Likes

Blended families are hard man, just take a chill pill at a hotel or some place

1 Like

Wakati ulioa akiwa na watoto wa wenyewe,did you consult?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G92B1FLON6k

3 Likes

3 divorces and you don’t like sex have you considered the idea that you may be GAY. BURN THE CLOSET AND RUN.

8 Likes

sadness of life

My sentiments exactly…someone (kabuda) must have hacked Karl’s account. Pole lakini…please get out of that house asap…anger like this made me spend one whole year in remand and a life was lost…please get out.

5 Likes

Three divorces and counting! If everywhere you go smells like shit, maybe it is time to check your own shoes.

5 Likes

Hai.

Hekaya detected.
Hebu iandike na upost kesho.
It might help someone and save a live

2 Likes

no no no!
kuna lioness am about to tame but inakuja na liability attached!
na uSiniletee kichwa, you too ddn’t marry a virgin!

My sentiments exactly…someone (manufacturing) must have hacked Karl’s account. Pole lakini…please get out of that house asap…anger like this made me spend one whole year in remand and a life was lost…please get out.

Naogopa English Nazis…nevertheless, nitawasimulia…

2 Likes

Wacha uchinga…leta hekaya.

@karl marx walk away. And do not stop until you see the next shop,bar whatever that is selling alcohol. Drink,drink. Like there is no kesho. Tomorrow,when you get over the hang over,you will have a solution to ya issues.

Pole lakini…

mums tells mum marrying a sensible(mwenye ako na kichwa mzuri) single mother the best decision you can make.
she will always be grateful

Tell her you saw the messages…you cant stand that diarespect…and she has to leave.

3 Likes

4…waaaahhhh pole @karl marx

so am on the right?!

The kids are NOT his…what is he supposed to think about? If the one who gave birth to them has no respect for him or herself and in extension to the kids what may I ask is he considering the kids for. The ONLY thing he should not do is to touch her…atoke aende…mwanamke si nguo ati ukikosa utatembea uchi…and beating up or killing s’one just shows how irrational one is coz you mess up your life over what? A loose woman? Achukue what is his akanyange frame

3 Likes