So Why Was This Thread Pinned???

Female perspective and Dick sands

hii shaitan ililete hii upuss ile kijiji ya uotp ikapewa msitari,watu hapa huwa na a very high level of entitlement, kama hutaki kusoma si uache ama upost yako ya ushoga akina @uncle nyam,@Smith_ @Web Dev waichangamukie?

1 Like

You missed an opportunity to learn a few threshold techniques like ndege style a.k.a Kiviririki

3 Likes

Just let her be, if a thread doesn’t excite you, you just ignore

@admin pin this thread, na sio tafasary.

3 Likes

Nigga, how do I ignore something that’s pinned the entire day??? And by the way, all you cretins imagining I’m ingiliaing FP are just proving me right, that ya’ll retarded. I was questioning @admin’s thought process in deciding to pin a meffi thread. Focus please, however painful it might be. Ata @Mosa pia apewe haki yake basi. Thread zake zianze kupin-iwa. To paraphrase Justice Magara, it’s not about whether the thread is meffi, that we’re sure of. The problem is in the method of transmitting(pinning) the meffi data. Here, our IEBC (admin and his mods) stand accused of incompetence. Tunaelewana my fren?

2 Likes

NONSENSE ni ya mamako?

The thread was for unwinding the Supreme Court ruling before political threads dominate for the next two months. Nothing serious about it. Don’t be too serious in life, it’s never cosy ,a lot of disappointment

Acha matusi humbwer hii…unaliaa kama kitoto kidogo hapa…coomernina. Pretending to be sophisticated na we ni makanga ya kiriguini. forko njembe!

[ul]

[/ul]

:D:D:D:D

1 Like

@Deorro huyu anauliza mama ya huyu mrembo nini?disciplinary action must be taken

Enyewe iyo thread ilikuwa meffi. hata hatukusafishwa mecho. Heri wangepin ya @DeliciousShiko

1 Like

mnamubebeleza kwa nini,kwani ame host server ya ktalk kwa mkundu yake?

:D:D:D:D

2 Likes

I’m one of the most “non-serious” niggas around here. That doesn’t mean I tolerate mediocrity.

Another typically retarded response, from a retarded villager, in a forum with over 80% baboon-IQ’d mofos. So underwhelming. Nilikosea wapi jamaneniiii?

Boss, @dolphin na si umejaribu kucatch attention yangu??!! I reward perseverance. One scooby snack for a nice doggy!!
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5yg1oixIK1qc160qo1_400.gif

@Mrs4thletter ,kwani umekazia Mzee ndio ameleta umama huku?

1 Like

shemeji kumbe hii nongwe ndio Mzee Wa huyo mama ?

2 Likes

It’s only Sunday morning na watu wameleta concoction zao za hangover+misery+dryspell. Matusi tu mingi mingi na kusumbua.

1 Like

afande uliwachana na sigara za stima?

3 Likes