So William Ruto thinks that former president Arap Moi was such a blessing to Kenya……..SMH

For how long shall I keep repeating myself, as I see it Bill Machozy is only being used as a stepping stone for UK’s second term in office. Come 2017 and after election the game plan will change and the mount Kenya mafia will come up with all manner of tumadharau jus to piss of the URP wing of the coalition that is if JAP wont have swallowed it. The rift valley brigade will leave in protest and some funny coalitions will come up to counter the central wave and before you know it one of our “own” would have been unveiled to take over. Wakudharau wadharau na wa matusi watusi but that is the bitter truth.

1 Like

i dnt think UK is that shallow. in any case ruto not being in the next govt by virtue of being thrown out will make it easier for him to clinch 2022

pombe ,siasa na wanawake.

Another problem is that we don’t have a credible opposition, so in 2017 even if they win nothing will change in Kenya, same fat cats, same eating mentality

This narrative was what happened to Kalonzo Musyoka…he was the Darling of the PNU crowd and he was assured that the presidency would be handed to him on a silver platter because of his support for Kubaki…and that after kibaki the kikuyu would support him since another kikuyu candidate cannot succeed Kibaki…Woi shock on him Mara sijui akaanza kuitwa water melon…then fisi anangojea mkono ianguke, Mara he’s sitting pretty while others are doing the hard work for securing the presidency…Then Uhuru came into the picture and the rest is history…no wonder him and muthama are so bitter…come 2022 history will repeat itself…uhuru will play the lame duck card just as kibaki did…and say that he is helpless to assist Ruto even though they had a pact…then voila the political elite will pull another candidate and say that it doesn’t matter whether he is from the same tribe…what is important is the ideas the candidate is bringing to transform Kenya

2 Likes

yees but Kikuyu’s in Rift Valley will bear the brunt…

ruto is no kalonzo, look at his history

All I desire is tranquility to reign come those elections. No one should bear tribal violence, lose property to fools hired to cause fracas, lose their lives. I hope sound sense will be the in-thing and not tribalistic gravitation and that the youth will think of themselves and not the freaking political demigods. Our welfare comes first.

1 Like

This time it’s not likely the international community will be keenly watching for gullible suspects to charge genocide…then the security forces will be well prepared in tje RV to counter any such intentions…then there is alternative sources for political support in the RV in Gideon and ilk…all those factors will come into play

Ruto is very much like Kalonzo…both came from humble backgrounds…all served under Moi who is responsible for their wealth and power…all agreed to back their enemies as deputies instead of standing on their own

The moment uhuru was declared a presidential candidate despite of his succeeding someone of the same ethnic group Bila shida…then the magic formula will be repeated for each election cycle…the elite will never allow power to go to another community…as long as they have the numbers…they will partner with a different ethinic community each time…after the kalenjin it will be the luhya or the luo who will all be happy to rub it into the faces of the Kalenjin

2 Likes

you might as well rope in 90% of the political class who have served under moi. uhuru too is mois project, in 2007 he supported his “enemy” kibaki and still made it later. and gedion moi has nothing on ruto as the media would suggest

ukiona mtu analilia ati they conned Raila, conned Kalonzo, conned MaDVD jua huyo mtu ni a closet anti okuyu tribalist. Kwani hao vinyangarika hawana akili, kila siku ni kuwa conned

Any way a majority of Kenyans voted for the duo kmowning full well who Ruto is and his track record…it was their free choice no one forced them to vote him in…so now he’s behaving exactly according to character…so don’t complain it was your free choice and you got what you expected…instead of complaining then Kara kauli sahii not to vote for him in 2017…else sisi wengine who didn’t vote for that ticket we can only sit back with a sorry smile and say WE TOLD YOU SO…

Si ni ukweli. But ultimately it’s the voters that get conned. Mtama inamwagwa, Raila/MaDVD/Kalonzo bite halafu chenga inapigwa. As long as we have personality based politics instead of issue based hii shida itakuwa.

if you did not vote for jubilee in 2013 ,just shut up your opinion does not count

I didn’t. And I won’t. It’s my country too.

2 Likes

People vote like they’re oblivious of their own needs; it’s the politicians who tell them what they need-thieves, gangster heroes, deaf and blind leaders who never know what’s happening with their electorate. What we are observing now is a self-inflicted tragedy. Kenyans, think twice when voting, sift through the aspiring leaders.

then continue whining till 2032 and very likely even beyond

Kibaki’s approach was to first stimulate the economy so that a larger group of Kenyans could better themselves and be able to free themselves from politicians who promised heaven during campaign time only to deliver a semblance of hell. Next was to open up institutions and strengthen them so that the rich and the shameless could be dealt with without the Executive appearing to control them directly. If like Rome during its 40years of peace and prosperity Kibaki would have been succeeded by some better than him and so on for the next 5 election cycles Kenya ingeenda mbali sana. Moi was all about political survivor especially after 1982.