So You wanna be a Christian??

I dont need glasses because my eyes are fine. So you wanna say that we need some spirits to interpret a book. Where do people get these ideas. Mbona there is a book. why cant that spirit come here read it out loud. I hate it when someoe tries to con me and when I ask questions ananiambia that there is some magic behind it that is just beyond me. I call that BULLSHIT.

@evroza

[ATTACH=full]1731[/ATTACH]

The only thing I regret about being agnostic is that I will
never be able to tell you"I told you so"after we are all dead.

Actually,Muslims believe that Jesus was created by a decree of God(Kun faya kun) and not conceived and calling Muslims Mohammedans is wrong,the religion of Islam is not about the Prophet Muhammad(SAW)

Which version of Islam? I thought in Islam mary gave birth to jesus through something called virginal conception. The story is weird because of the claims that the baby could talk.

That is language.

If I were I wouldn’t deny, why deny when you don’t even know me? Kwani ni persecution niogope? Your thinking beats your purpose sir!!!

so which is the ’ most original Bible’ version that has not been edited much?

None bro…all bibles have been edited and undergone skewed translation. If you want original, you can go look for tattered pieces of scroll that the original writers of individual books used. You migh probably find some in some museums.

1 Like

We have been reading altered bibles. Maybe original ones are concealed in Rome. Dan Brown of Da Vinci Code should note this and create a novel.

You

You just reminded me of the DaVinci Code.