Societal pressure

Marriage with all its excesses is a want and not a need,why should I help a grown ass man pamper his beloved and make her dream come true and I wont partake in reaping the rewards(read dryfry).Mimi huchangia only close friends and relatives

Check inbox

Check inbox

some talker/lister sometime back talked about goat eating. mumesahau hiyo pia

Ok

He he, I attended one such stupid fundraiser disguised as a goat eating. At one point the Mc asked everyone to stand up, then he asked the crowd who was the tallest and it so happened to be me. And just like that I was ‘fined’ for being the tallest.

20 Likes

I did one crazy “wedding”. My wife claimed she wanted wedding so bad that she “could do away” with me in case i went against her ancestors wish.i got pissed off by that statement. My in-laws were on her side on this that it was against their christian rooted family. okay, i told them i had no problem only under condition. i was to choose the MC, program me activities etc. in short i had the day’s throat on my hands, and what do you do when the day have its hands and evil attention near your butt ready to inject its fingers?? STRANGLE the mafakin day. !!!
so on the so called day, i organised a fucking party, from morning to evening. no pastors, no hired cars, no seats(plenty of mother nature carpet) etc. was just EAT & DANCE. she was sooo mad that she cried (like a cared, i had drowned myself with muratina)!!
we broke up though same day, my parents were proud, village fisis got poor ladies pregnant and i was superman for months.

19 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

eish buda

unless ni dowry paymnet

But the essence of being a free thinking being is to steer clear of pitfalls like financial debts arising from situations like weddings. I know there will no doubt be pressure to have a fabulous wedding from many quarters and if you can afford it well and good. If you can’t, simply don’t give into the pressure, just don’t crack, hold on to your grounds. It’s no use turning into a beggar for no logical reason sending everyone in your phone book texts requesting for support of whatever kind. Even better don’t hold a wedding. My kind of support in these kind of situations is to turn up for the first committee meeting in time and with a fixed contribution in mind based on my budget. For subsequent meetings it will just be apologies galore.

Weka first aid kit kwa nyumba. Ni muhim

1 Like

Did you choose your parents? LOL:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Potential inlaws…they like that term especially if you have been dryfrying their daughter for months under the guise that ‘we are married’

1 Like

What will the wife think when she knows you couldn’t afford her dowry… Won’t you be reminded this every time you get into an argument and she is losing?

2 Likes

I keep telling the lady who comes to my house and sleeps sometimes, the only way I’ll think of something like a wedding is when I’m comfortable I’m a millionaire

2 Likes

And when she is sleeping sometimes unakuwanga wapi? @Jazzman

Hapo kando yake nikiwa ndethe

1 Like

hahaha wewe nao uliweza

Hahaha on point. Reminds me of that show on TV, My Dream wedding. That albino MP dude did a very expensive ceremony but he said something, “Never let people fund your fantasies”.

Wedding committes and dowry payments’ committees should be done away with. If a guy helps you to marry or ‘pay’ for your wife, then he should be entitled to the p**** share too.

A man should have an ego…

8 Likes