Solution to a negga who plays very loud music often and at odd hours

kwani wasee wa NEMA hawana kazi , jinga kabisa

watu ni badmind , saddist

huonagi mtu anapanda matatu kazi yake ni kucomplain, mara punguza volume,punguza

but kuna mat zingine ziko na ujinga yaani wameweka zile ridim za ujinga (sipendi ridim ) na volume full

How will we know you have a ghetto blaster (are they still called that BTW?)?

Uliishi bangu side gani? Huko ni kwa wazimu. :D:D:D:D

dawa huwa moja …panda matt haina mziki

usi sumbuwe watu 13 wale wengine wanatakaa kuskia riddim

Dawa ni kama vile Abba amesema

On behalf of all those of us who have Tricked out ma3 audio systems as home audio in our houses ,let me me say …SORRY. Now have you talked to the guy…remember at atimes we just want to blast the hell out of those Low Frequencies :slight_smile: . For instance in my case on satos as from 1pm to kedo 4pm its time for my bass driver to flex abit. And please take time to appreciate the Quality bass bana. Kama anapigia watu kelele na Ampex(collective term for cheap shainese sound systems) pris fukuza yeye ama useme aongezewe rent.

Hawa wajinga wafungua mlango wazi na kuweka full volume. Ati so you know he has a big woofer, sana sana wamama. Vijana wengine wanatengeneza homemade modification za cheap woofer, and the connect it to those big speakers used in churches. Then your windows and door start trembling praaa…praaaa…you can only hear the vibrations:D:D ujinga mtupu

:D:D:D

My college days nilikuanga Sumbua :D:D

Harman kardon home theater lazima igurume kwa nyumba unless mother-in-law is visiting.

Hapo light industries :D:D:D

Bought a Sony rv 55 microcomponent hi-fi system back in 2004 na nilikuwa naiweka full volume ikiwa v-groove and I really used to enjoy the thumping base. saa hii hata radio ya simu huwa naskia iko too loud. in short wacha jamaa afurahie ujana yake as per Ecclesiastes 9:11/11:9(not sure which)

wacha sisi watu wa Sayona tukae kando…

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=447011

Hapo ndio nilikuwa na nukisha kitunguu… Kutengeneza ‘kiwi’ na ‘glycerine’

cold chieth niwa hio group,maspeaker take ya roadstar zimewekwa kwa zile macontainer kubwa ya kuweka dawa za tablets

Hizi ndio mashida za kuishi apartment! When I was a bachelorette, I had these neighbors who love houseparties. So first its just normal containable volume,as they get more drunk volume inaenda ikipanda, then they’re too drunk to even dance,wanatoa guitar wanakaa kwa balcony and start singing, hiyo ikiisha they start stories on top of their lungs. So I had to buy ear plugs to sleep bcz it was also near a,mosque and in a Coastal town wea the muizin starts hollering at 4am especially ikifika Ramadan.

Group ingine ni Ile ya kutoka rave, you live in an exclusive neighborhood, very quiet,so you go out and after raha zenu at 4am you come home park your car and roll down the Windows,turn up the volume unaanza kuamsha watu. I always wanted to ask them, is it money you think we don’t have to go to the rave,so youve decided to bring the rave to us. We stayed home bcz our starehe is a goodnight sleep, so your starehe ends wea mine begins. Kwanza one would play old school blues ubaya one day he parked next to a certain kabudas window,wah mzee wa watu alizusha. Then another grp ni wale wa kugonga milango at ungodly hrs and the wife is dead asleep,then after 15mins of knocking akifunguliwa ni vita. Walevi mambo Yao ni ngumu. Anatha one alipata mwenzake parking ofcourse after midnight, so the guy aliwacha a big parking spot akaja kujisqueeze nxt to his fellow late dater, wacha agonge gari ya wenyewe. Heh! First mwenye kugongwa started banging the other moti with the door. Vita ikaanza, chips funga wakawa spectators, security team had to physically step in. Kuishi kwa apartment ni shida tupu. Though security wise esp if uko lone ranger its good.

Nunua tuu ear plugs. Online shopping. They’re not in Kenya.

Sir, but why a sayona. Its cheap . And its shainese. Had you not been my elder ningekuambia keti pareee.

:)depends on what i need it for…