Somali cop shoots white woman

Agreed

Not just cops. White people in general view blacks as subhuman. Ndio mii hushangaa vile africans worship everything western such as religion even though whites don’t give a fuck about them.

White people and their double standards

Never trust bahali bake

But on the other hand, a white man akiambiwa ashuke gari, ataambia a black cop, ‘Fuck off’ and nothing will happen. Ebu cheki video za whites wakikataa kupana DL zao, wengine wanabeba Ak na M4 na kuingia kwa police stations without any confrontations. Its the double standards that pisses off black men. More like racial profiling

Unachekingi The Advice show ya msee anaitwa Philip? Huyo ndie hurant juu ya hizi vitu…

It’s t

It’s the tough reality but what do you do , act rude like whites thinking that the system will be sympathetic and be fair ? This “pissing off” they do makes them get shot,and when they get shot wanasahaulika like trayvon martin. Cowards live longer . If I was there ,I would play by the rules,avoid trouble and get by, than act tough and the grave be my comforter .

But why would you want to live like that in your own country? Sio kwa wenyewe, your own!!?
So i beg to twist this.
Imagine if people from Western Kenya were treated differently from the rest of Kenyans, getting stopped in the CBD by police for looking suspicious, while the rest are allowed to roam freely. Being asked to alight from your vehicle for pat down while others go by bila kusumbuliwa. Would you swallow that and say, “hey, i need to obey the police, coz hey, i don’t want to piss off the police, and already its not just me…” Would you? Coz that’s exactly what’s happening to the Black Americans.
Philando Castile was shot even after he complied with the police. That was the pinnacle of racial profiling. So now, clearly, even complying with race soldiers no longer guarantees your safety.
Rambaza mtandao utajionea mengi; and yes, kuna wale wajeuri. Lakini wengine inabidi ujeuri juu ya kudharauliwa.

Bro nikuulize :the system has been unfair from the word go to them I agree totally but what can they do? Be rude to police officers?Niambie tu. To be honest the only best shot they had was when BO was the president but since he didn’t change much well the cycle continues .

I can relate to hiyo story ya sisi watu ya western being discriminated kwa CBD - of course I’ll feel bad, but I beg a question, what can one person do to change how they are treated?like this BMW guy? Think about it for a minute …

I was talking to a buddy and this is how we concluded : if you look carefully at most of these African Americans shot, there is something wrong they are always doing, then death comes upon them .Let me list some :
1 The guy you mentioned had a gun in his car even though he was licensed holder, Philando Castile
2 trayvon Martin wrestled the community police - Zimmerman to the ground then got shot later
3 the guy who died kwa van was doing something wrong and he died after pounding his head on the van severally
4 the other guy was selling illegal cigarettes outside convenient store (I think he was a big bodied African America ) got shot when he was trying to RESIST arrest
5 the other one tried to run away from the police got shot.

6 the African American teenager who got shot at the park was having a toy gun that looked like real gun,and got shot .

Ukiangalia poa a policeman will never walk to you just shoot you for no reason. There is always something wrong they are always doing, then escalation begins. If I’m wrong I’ll be happy to be corrected.

Now, swap all that and replace those instances with a white man and the stakes suddenly changes. White men could still be alive today.
That BMW guy, though sounding stupid, knows that recording these instances nowadays keeps police in check as they already know blacks will protest, and one has a chance to sue the state. The moment he started recording, they realised they could start chaos. He was left alone. If he had complied he could have been cuffed awaiting confirmation that he didn’t steal

Kwanini sisikiangi kwa TV men from Africa living in USA being shot kiholelahola like blacks? Najua wako but a small percentage .Is there something i’m missing and yet both African Americans and Africans Africans have the same color and I’m sure africans get pulled over just like the blacks ? Help me decipher something here

I think you’re missing the point here. Tell me if you know of any case of Latinos or hispanics shot by police? I bet you’re scratching your head trying to remember of any? Was the person a Dominican, Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican? If you can’t tell, then just know that’s how it happens. In America, you’re either Black, white, Hispanic or Latino. Where you come from can only be sieved by local media.
Google Zelalem Eshetu Ewnetu an example.

social experiment…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6jzzh-FZgs