Somali Govt breathing Fire

more info priss. Na hii Jubaland is it a state or what.

Hii upuss ya nywele soft ikome… Jeshi watoke Somalia then NSIS itumiwe kumake sure Somalia is split. Tuoe Jubaland. Dadaab ifungwe wabakishe tu ka Kuma ile ya wasude… Hata hawa jamaa wametulipua sana sasa ni time yetu kuwalipua

Try telling Puntland or Somaliland that and they’ll laugh at your face. Jubaland is currently fighting to be independent, Mogadishu ibaki na South Central Somali pekee

[ATTACH=full]225379[/ATTACH]

Hii ndio Jubaland.

Imagine all the states of Somalia like Somaliland which are self-governing enjoy peace and prosperity. Kwanza Somaliland hakuna vita na Al shabaab. Jubaland should follow the same path.

Shida yote imemwagwa Somalia, especially around Mogadishu. If Somalis want to enjoy peace, the only logical solutions would be split up from Somalia.

The independence of Jubaland is long overdue

Kenya govt should officially recognize Somaliland and Puntaland as sovereign nations,hapo ndio ngoma itaanza.

Pewa mbili on my bill. Most people don’t really understand the politics. The last thing Kenya wants to do is withdraw it’s military from Somalia.

Kenya acted without wisdom. China gave kenya uniforms and ammunition to move into somalia, museveni and zenawi had advised otherwise. Somalia is protecting EU and USA’s interests, kenya is working for china. Kenya will lose, and the oil blocks will go to Somalia

If Jubaland gets independence, all other autonomous regions in Somalia will demand sovereignty. At the moment, Somaliland looks the most stable and free of insurgencies. Puntland is also strategically located away from central Somalia where conflict persists. Jubaland is infiltrated by Al-shabaab and will be tricky to govern.

As someone who’s followed this whole issue very closely… I will provide a detailed report on the whole issue shortly.

The only thing that would stop Kenya is interference from the Western countries. Now that oil is involved, USA, UK and the EU are drooling with saliva just by looking at that oil-rich disputed area.

But during the Ogaden war, Ethiopia was supported by Russia and Somalia supported by the USA. Look what happened.

[MEDIA=twitter]1096844867932688384[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1096830492886880257[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1096983214097399808[/MEDIA]

My goodness, look at this clown! Yaani you had to squeeze China into the conversation? Nilikuambia uwache kulazimisha your sentimentality to be facts. We know you hate Kenya and would nuke it if it were possible just because the populace didn’t abide by what you felt was the correct thing to do. Get used to the idea that it’s not your world and nobody owes you anything wewe muzee @Abba

tulia baba. Challenge my point, not me. Nitapost document

Rape is a weapon of war but no soldier will tell you that. I heard that it is used as a psychological weapon against enemies. I don’t know how true that is. In some wars, soldiers rape MEN to break their will.

Can’t waste time arguing with someone who comes to a serious thread empty headed na kujifanya anajua zaidi. Prudent thing to do would be follow the threads silently as you take notes.

[ATTACH=full]225383[/ATTACH]

These shenanigans by our leadership are only designed to hoodwink Kenyans. If the Government was serious, it’s only focus would be assembling strong evidence/ defense.

But since our tribal King is running out of solid ground and the clock is ticking. He has to find other ways of redefining “success”. His term will go down as one of the worsts in Kenyan history.