Somali women on Boda Bodas

Tembea Mombasa for the hottest Somali Women …

[ATTACH=full]447911[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]447912[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]447913[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]447914[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]447915[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]447916[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]447917[/ATTACH]

Hatuwezi salamiana @anon46421834 Pengine ile siku nitaamua kuingia kichaka suguta.

Somalis aren’t Arab though. Somalis like associating themselves with Arabs but Arabs despise on Somalis like shit. Here in Mombasa Somalis are the filthiest and rowdiest of humankind.
Somalis are Africans in denial. No one wants to be associated with them.

Member of Arab league

Wtf is wrong with somalis?

Nothing. What’s wrong with you? What’s that’s so wrong with you that huwezi mind your own biz

Arabs call somali camels

In Turkey they deport somalis like crazy and vandalize your business. It’s hard be a somali

Nyuma yake mkifanya nini? Homosexual shenzi wewe tunajua you have bad intentions. Wacha kuleta @kush kanono kwa hio mix.

Islam people tend to think islam unite them but actually it does not. Most terrorism happen within islam states and unbeliveble attrocities to their own

In

In Malindi too. Awa nabenda sisi sana walahi, hata nakunywa bombe bia.

Unaongea ni kama wewe ni msomali. Of course everyone knows somalis are a problem most of all in their own country and in every country they emigrate to. It’s just a fact. What I think about them personally is beside the point.

Hakuna kitu. FGM manenos. Somali women hawaezi amsha mjooloos. Unatazama halafu unaelekea shuguli zako. Na buibui too bad haidinyiki.

FGM is cultural and not religious like male circumsicion …

There are 3 levels of FGM :-

• removal of the clitoris.
  • removal of the clitoris and labia minora.
  • removal of the clitoris , labia minora and stitching the vulva to prevent sexual intercourse (… infibulation …)

This third , more extreme form of FGM causes a lot of problems later in life , especially in having intercourse and raptures during childbirth …

[ATTACH=full]448010[/ATTACH]

It is a Shenzi and backward practice that should be outlawed…

Shenzi and backward ehh? Ju mzungu alisema?

I fully agree. A civilized society cannot be subjecting women to this is the 21st Century. I have a buddy who used to work in Eastleigh, would tell me about how his somali friends preferred to manga somali chicks in the a**, ati juu hapo ndio tight. FGM imeharibu mbele. These somalis need to become civilized.

Shida yenu inakuanga nini? Women are beautiful and don’t need to be covered up or mutilated. Women are human beings with feelings just like you. Women need to fcking enjoy s*x. Huwezi ona hivyo? Do we need to explain this to you with charts and diagrams?

Ukweli ni slave trade iyo dini

Wako same same

You scams should be nuked / wiped out of the global map parmanently . Arabs /zoomalians and other fgm practicing cunts