Somalia car bombing was organized by Qatar against UAE interests

I watched some short documentary of the Ogaden war between Ethiopia and Somali, Russians and Americans switched sides to support either sides during the course of the war where Ethiopia finally drove Somali army out of Ogaden…

At the end of the documentary, one of the US CIA guys said that immediately after the war and to this day, no one even takes a keen interest about the conflict or even why it happened , they forgot immediately about it,

in simple terms, they don’t give a shit

And the Somalians sing about it to this day, despite the fact that it is the ogaden war that contributed to the fall of Siad Barre

Propaganda. After secluding Qatar hawaku achieve anything. Sa ii wanaeneza porojo.

Very true it was the start of the end of Siad, and to make matters worse, they were defeated… but if you hear them yapping how they defeated Ethiopians… in fact Ethiopia wanted to enter Somalia after they drove somali army out of Ogaden, Russias persuaded them not to…

who cares what happens in that shithole

you see the difference,atleast the british encouraged education among the natives such that by the time we got independence we had a few well educated populace who could set up government systems,plus the tom boya scholarship programme created a pool of very well educated people. Kenyatta also created a policy of only educated people can access government jobs and went on to open countless schools and encouraging people to go to school. that’s why i really appreciate the first government of this country because they understood a lot of stuff that few other African governments had an idea about.

I convince you to kill your father and sell me your family plot for a song ,I will be an evil person but wewe utakua mjinga hawezi saidika

Hence uncle sam’s interest in that area…begs to wonder why US trains our boys yet they don’t set foot in that god forsaken world more so ,arming UAE …who have “interest” in somalia.Ile game tunachezewa ni ya juu

I think it’s stupid and naive for any one to believe this crap. We all know the bad blood between Qatar on one side and UAE & Saudia on the other. Everytime they are coming up with these badly done videoshops to try and destabilize Qatar but everytime inabaki ni face palm, just because of a mere world cup event holding rights. I wonder post 2022 watakua na nini ya kusema.

ndio tunasema mwafrika ni fala. they ALWAYS blame others, never themselves.

just look at the way they’re cheering. shit face bastards. little fags!
mobutu is now dead and so are most of the bitch niggas in the video. their country is still poor as a mofo.
idiot africans. no wonder no one takes us seriously… we are easily used.

i wish i didn’t even watch that clip again. same emotion roused as it did the first time i saw it. nonsense!

Its a very sad video. Lamumba is crying alone knowing damn well there is no one there who will listen to him. Its so easy to turn africans against one another.

terrible video. the worst. especially how he was just quiet. i wonder what was going through his mind…anyway, i’m already angry so let me go eat lunch

:D:D:D

Sounds interesting

Its called schadenfreude.