Somalia: what happened?

waliingiwa na uislamu mwingi. Same as Lebanon and Iran, which were once very liberal countries. After uislamu kuingia kwa serikali it was downhill from there.

Ukiptana na msomali claiming that bullshit mwulize amefika wapi masomo. That should answer your question. Hiyo story is absolute folk lore. Literally nothing backs it up.

Saudi Arabia got rich, exported wahabism

There is one interesting thing about Somali since 1992. The government collapsed completely but the society didn’t. They broke into clans, different extremist groups controlled parts of it over the years. Yet schools, some hospitals, business and some services continued through the chaos, fights and uncertainty. Uncoordinated yes, poor by international standards yes but they were there and kept the society going. I thought it was all anarchy but there was some order in the madness at the grassroots. Right now they have turned the corner and growing rapidly. Bomb blast doesn’t scare them. Within a day the clean up is done and people move on. Its only in jubbaland along our border that alshabab still controls.

Reminds me of this jam…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhfrlbWCRo0

Wahabism ilitokea wapi?

Hapo umekosea kidogo. The Shah of Iran was an American stooge. The revolution shall never be televised.

that’s not the point i was making. My point is that Iran was a lot more liberal till the revolution happened.

Mzee Wahabi alikuwa arif flani wa founder wa Saudi Arabia(Mzee Saud). Wakaagana that ni hii dini ni vako poa ya ku maintain power yao juu watapanga akili za watu vizuri(aka dominate/dryfry of the masses).

Lakini ikakuja kulipuka juu ni kama walipanda mbegu kwa shamba ya shetani na demoni ika-germinate ikakuwa monster(Wahabism)

Poor me…what is E y-haplotype. Enlighten me pliz. I know Google is our friend but am too drunk for that sh*t

Kuna mmoja husema hivyo na alipata A-

NEXT NI KENYA… UNLESS WE TAME OUR POLITICS

too some extent you can blame them but the somalis should be blamed too because they have been fighting for long.

saudi arabia

Exactly how Jubilee wants it.

It saddens me kuona nchi iliyokua nzuri sana imeharibiwa na dini na siasa.

Buda, kama haujui story ya Abdul Wahab wachana nayo.