FACT

Iranians and Turks don’t consider themselves as Arabs
But Somalis do!!!
Maajabu

:D:D:D:D:D

The world is not a fair place !!!
Kuna wale wako juu na wangine chini.

Wale wako juu wanaitwa WASP:

[SIZE=3]WASP[/SIZE] is used to refer to the people in American society whose ancestors came from northern Europe, especially England, and who are considered to have a lot of power and influence. WASP is an abbreviation for 'White Anglo-Saxon Protestant. ’ [US, disapproval]

At the bottom is us, black Africans in Africa. Na hio ndio reality imekua ikitembea tangu Africans were “discovered” .

So, jibu la swali lako:
How is pecking order determined?
Its determined by the global community and each race tries to establish its position on the WASP to Negro scale.
E.g Asians consider themselves to be above Negroz and below WASP etc.

Sasa, somalis are dark, are in the continent etc but they have one (1) gene from Arabs that makes their hair different from the pure Negro. Hence the term “nywele ngumu” used by somalis. That is a visible difference they use to claim they are not African.

So on this planet being a Negro is a big disadvantage that anybody would justifiably want to get away from.

The Iranians have a proud parsian history they are not trying to deny.

The turks have a proud ottoman history they are not trying to deny.

Somalis are fucking pigs…hio nywele yao ya plastic huwa inawadanganya that they are not Africans…

GO TO AN ARAB FORUM!!!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN AN AFRICAN FORUM???

Shait ,which of them is human?

That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard it’s actually treason!!!
Since when did a nation ever give up it’s territory???
Nation’s go to war over territory, expand their territory, or kick out unwanted people but they never ever give up even an inch of it’s territory!!!

Iranian are Persia wako Hadi Kwa biblia.

What you are saying has basis. It is made up in your mind. I understand though, after spending all your life being told that you are nothing, you end up believing it actually.

Anyway, I have one more question, where do aborigines belong in your pecking order? The anglo-saxons say aborigines are the simplest humans. I guess the aborigines do not see it that way

Somalis are racially abused and deported in saudia.
They are idiots thinking they are Arabs.
Suni and Shia that how Arabs identify them selves

Trust Somali spot to always have folks at Kenya talk catching feelings like little bitches. Thats site is undefeated :D:D:D:D

If you go to that thread you’ll just see it’s pure banter and they’re mostly hating on the Chinese.

I was in Mogadishu last year around June and my host, a Somali guy who has lived in Canada nearly all his childhood, was hosting a party
He didn’t like the idea of Somalis loosing their identity
He gave an example to Muslims from Europe who rarely use arab names
But young Somali kids this days don’t have Somali names

But other Somalis told him off

I consider myself to be liberated from the effects of the negativity heaped upon Africans by non Afrcian races

aborigines are are generally ranked as niggers
and its not MY pecking order its the pecking
order that has been in place all along.

If you were well educated, you’d know that, your “pecking order” or colourism, did not exist until that latter parts of 17th century and it was used to justify slavery aka acquisition of cheap black labor to work the “new lands”.

You’d know that throughout history, kingdoms rise and wane, and that the pecking order is determined by the dominant power then.

If you were better educated, you’d know that there were 3 African Pope’s when the holy Roman empire ruled the world, and that Hannibal was black , Pushkin the poet was black, Tsar ivan, Fedor, Peter the great and tsarina Irina were all black.

You’d also know that the berbers ruled southern Europe for almost a thousand years!

Your pecking order only exists in the minds of a mentally enslaved people who cannot read for themselves and choose to parrot what they’ve been told!!!

:D:D Some of those people you’ve mentioned up there weren’t black.Use your google.

North africans too have other ideas about their “blackness”.

Your diagnosis is right. However I believe their perceived superiority over other negroes has deep roots in their religion. Remember that an arabized African(“Muslim”) considered himself to be superior to a non-believer(“kaffir”). African muslims traded in non-muslim african slaves whom they regarded as their inferiors. A good example of this mentality is coasterians vs watu wa bara dichotomy that kind of still exists to this date. Mtu wa bara was basically an uncivilized savage.

What you are saying was observed by Fannon back in the 60’s. The technological superiority of westerners “Europeans” instilled an inferiority complex among all other races in the sense that the rest of humanity tries to gauge their status in the world with Europeans as the center of reference.That is true. That’s why other races try to distance themselves from the "unsophisticated " world of negroes and some negroe groups such as somalies that happened to have undergone Islamization in the precolonial period cling to their arab identity rather than acknowledge that they were colonised twice. First shafted by Arabs, then Europeans.