Somalis are the bravest and most revengeful africans

Clowns who blow up women and children rather that fight with men? Yes really brave meffis.

I don’t want to dive right into the hate bandwagon but I would be hard pressed to point out anything to like in a Somali.
Forget about their cheap prices for goods in Eastleigh.
It’s the result of sourcing their goods on the cheap through smuggling and avoidance to pay taxes which if followed up properly amounts to economic crimes.

Wapi dini imetajwa?punguza pupa

Are talking about the old men who marry kid’s and molest them? You people are disgusting.

this thread went left very fast

Are we talking of ghassias wanaabudu shetani

Are we talking about scum of the earth woriah? Unaona wawili pamoja hio ni bomb wanaongea kuhusu

Compare these Somali alpha males to kenyan beta males

[ATTACH=full]240912[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]240913[/ATTACH]

Somali women aren’t loyal…they are just scared. Mohammed’s religion has relegated them to 3rd class citizens. The few who have seen the light really desire nywele ngumu but due to family and religion fears, they settle for their beta brethren.

True, Somali women are the biggest flirts around. From interactions I’ve had with a few in Eastleigh, it’s very easy to steer a convo towards sex. Kama sio kuogopa being shamed/divorced/flogged/stoned, wangekua wanagawa coomer kama njugu.

true.

Their current condition secures the preservation of their somali identity and culture… Kenyan women are the most disloyal women in Africa, jungus are coming to kenya in droves because they know kenyan women are desperate for jungu juice. I’ve had conversation with kenyan women who told me that they dont date black men and only white men… We all see those old jungus with young kenyan women.

Your culture is only intact coz of the fear peddled…once they overcome this…Somali men will suffer the most. This is because they lack the suaveness and ability to woo ladies. Ikifika ni may the best man win. Mtalia kwa choo. Give it 20 to 30 years once the old guard die!

@gashwin :D:D:D:Dati ugali ilikuwa na nini…ngai:D:D:D:D:D

hiyo marashi ya waria man. na tulikuwa tumeimega mega mpaka jamaa na kiherehere akataja marashi and we were like aaaah. njaa ni mbaya.

Hio bravery unasema is not acknowledged by historians. Eg SA wakona Shaka zulu, kenya tukona mau mau. Somalia kuna nani?

On point. I would never touch food made by a Somali with a pole stick

Black hawk down bravery, somali pirates. The british recognised the Somalis as the most savages africans because they were revengeful and didn’t accept their inferiority positions unlike other docile africans. In Somali everyone wants to be the ruler which is why you have the current settings.

Samosa is nice.

You cannot compare a civilized law abiding Kenyan citizen with a lawless, robber, pirate, illiterate and primitive characters in the first picture.