Some Beta Ametuambia Tumpele Kuchukua Bibi

That my friend is none if my concern. As long as my dad provided for me (gave me food, shelter, clothing, best education i could ask for) i couldn’t care about who he married, why he married and what not. My point is for genuine love a pre nup is the sure test.

I repeat my earlier statement. That question and answer does not stand to benefit me even in the slightest way possible. Hayo hayanihusu that was between them. As long as they provided for me why should you go poking your nose in other matters that do not concern you?

wachana na hao chokoraa wa downtown brothels, they are waiting for you to say baba yako alikuliwa khupipi so as to justifying their hoeing habits

The mama in a black skirt looks very munchable

It has been established that she is a mother of two from different fathers but it is your call.

Haha mimi ntachukua slices then i move on. I’m not interested in settling down.

Hehe … western magic

nunua viatu si kuenda na slippers kwa harusi

There is a day i was taking wife to Aga Khan for prenatal clinic. As we were seated at the Casualty reception, a middle aged man was being pushed by a very beautiful young looking wife on a wheelchair. Wife aliwaangalia and then she looked at me. After they disappeared into the consultation rooms, wife says ‘huyo mwanamke ni Mkikuyu wa Kiambu. Did you see the look on her face? That is the look that says wacha huyu mjinga wangu aendelee kutibiwa hapa Aga Khan. Tukirudi home ntaongeza dose ya steel wire aendelee kufura tumbo na kutumia wheelchair mpaka akufe’.
I looked at wife straight kwa face nikashangaa sana. How can she be so creative to come up with such a story? Frankly ilinisumbua. Sijawai kukula food home bila kuimagine pengine ka steel wire kamerushwa ndani ya food.

waah savage, ogopa okuyu