Some history...

Remember the Thika Stadium chaos similar to recent MIB?

im·mi·nent
ˈimənənt/
adjective
adjective: imminent
about to happen.
“they were in imminent danger of being swept away”
synonyms: impending, close (at hand), near, (fast) approaching, coming, forthcoming, on the way, in the offing, in the pipeline, on the horizon, in the air, just around the corner, coming down the pike, expected, anticipated, brewing, looming, threatening, menacing;
informalin the cards
“a ceasefire was imminent”

Mzee saa ingine una maswali za ujinga sana. The relation between Kenyatta’s death and Moi as VP and thus outright successor is only a matter of question because the assumption people make is that Moi was to be president nonetheless for he was “loyal and favoured” by Kenyatta. Only 2 out of the past 13/14 VP’s have gone ahead and become president.

i pray to God to grant me another 50 years so that i can tell this story

Now this is an example of what it took to enslave Kenya. And it lasts to this day. The benficiaies? Look west. All that “sisi kama Man U”, “sisi kama Chelsea” stuff confirms watu walitoshea.

my bad. ni shida yangu ya tabia ya kupenda ku-interrogate every statement. you see, time is relative - depends on whether you are looking at it in relation to the lifespan of a housefly or that of methusela…imminence therefore becomes hard to define…but for all of us it is imminent; a certain end…

Only it should not be too sudden.:mad:

Mboya was killed by Kenyatta insiders. Not necessarily Kenyatta himself. Mt Kenyan’s around statehouse were extremely jealous of the treatment he was getting from Kenyatta. There are several articles about this.

who do the several articles say they were since people are known by names?

Tom Mboya was not Luo, he was Suba…

Mostly prominent people.

that’s still vague

Innocent and unarmed… they are always innocent, jubilee moles loot and destroy property

where can I get the book by the title ‘ Red and Black’ ?

But the luos were the loudest in wailing over his death kweli au rongo :wink:

The Reds and The Blacks, a personal adventure by William Attwood - Amazon $ 9.20

I defined it up there for you. About to happen. Meaning uncertainty is not a subject,but the timeline.

How about Charles Njonjo for a start.

that’s better. go on please.

Koinange.

Na mugabe?