Some Kenyans are very petty....especially in Nairobi

ah ah…wanaitwa kleptomaniacs
wengine ni squirrel mentality…kusanya nuts na hawakuli ni kuweka tu

Its either a klepto guy ama hao househelps/ plumbers/electricians/watu ya gas/mamanguo wa huko ama wageni/relatives/chips funga wa neighbour. Usifikirie juu unalipa 17k rent kila mtu huko analipa. Infact, most people living there are broke and there are a few breadwinners. A mentally normal person should see this without wondering/asking for explanation.

1 Like

Pole sana. However you should also invest in a couple of pairs of shoes and other clothing items for such eventualities

hehe utalijua jiji

[ATTACH=full]6513[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Rent 17K and you own only one pair of shoes… Kiatu moja tu. Ati ukipatana na hii mvua ya floods on your way home unalala ukikausha viatu? Aiiih mbosi wee???

1 Like

weka mbisha ya kiatu mpya ile umenunua…ama hiyo maneno yote irushwe kwa HOYA.

1 Like

ungeweka sketch (inakubalika), anyhow pole, i underwent same experience until i came up with an idea of doing one shoe at a time…awkward but worked!

2 Likes

Take heart… After high sikuwa napewa hatavone bob watu wangekuangalia waseme huyu si aende afundishe hata kwa village school. Got some jobs worked hard, bought my first phone and a couple of clads. Sasa vile nilijoin campo kuna day i washed all my clads. Jioni nilirudi nilipata jeans zote zilienda. Nilibaki na ile nilivaa nikiosha. Nilikumbuka how my job used to involve kutembea kwa jua n doing and carrying some heavy load i found myself shedding a tear

1 Like

Pole sana. It’s all part of the learning curve

Siku hizi naosha jeans moja at a time

What if they also steal that one that you have washed…

Good question…How can u pay rent of 17K and own only 1 pair of shoes?

Who said it was only one pair? Anyway i have since accepted and moved on

next time anika kwa window pande ya ndani… Pole lakini.

22K place najua 1bedroom

Ama anika them in different estates…The left show and the right show should be at least 5Km apart.

You do that nachukua iyo moja. Tuone nani ataumia.

You should be thankful. You now know. Imagine what would have happened umetembelewa na ukoo halafu viatu zifagiliwe zote?

Kiatu kimoja utapeleka wapi?