SOME MEMBERS HERE ARE VERY THICK

Washenzi after being blocked. They now go post in secrets. From today onwards I will never read secrets. So sit n think how else you can reach me bcz raundi hii ur getting complete blackout. Wengine their work is going to my threads to like bitchy comments bcz I blocked them. Wale sijablock pls post a bad comment so that I can block you chap,sijafikisha limit ya ignore list. If u have nothing to post except bitching on my posts,I will throw you kwa kaburi la sahau like Ive thrown some idiots the last being Duke of Busia n Esquire. Gari haijaja I will block,block n block some more. U can join blocked list support grp munitusi everything you want then ull realize its utterly redundant if I never get to see it ama ujaze secrets na Mimi Bcz I wont read them. No better way to deal with an idiot but to block them. It gets to them more than anything coz their perceived power is no more without your attention. I can see many of you blockees are still thirsty4my attention. Poleni,I will never unblock u evn after 5yrs so you pathetic hedgehogs can continue following my posts n posting about me in secrets but what good will it do you if I never see your insults? Let me educate you. Hio ndio inatwa return to sender! Imagine u sent someone a parcel of an animal carcass n it never gets to them,si hio smell ya kuoza itabaki kwako. I told you long time ago Mimi hamuniwezi ! Am not the weaklings mumezoea. All I do is WIN,WIN,WIN no matter what! It really sucks to lose a fight you begun.Doesnt it.Mimi ni mumeru. I fight to the death.

Kwani kuitwa Mjaluo siku hizi imekuwa matusi? Learn to grow thick skinned when dealing with villagers.

[ATTACH=full]133843[/ATTACH]
@GeorginaMakena

Hii ni hekaya ama!

[SIZE=6]which members ? some are swollen;););):):):cool:[/SIZE]
https://pics.me.me/painfully-thick-milkshakes-everyone-for-that-what-shesaid-18993527.png

anasema mjulubeng zingine huku ni bwaku,sijui ameoneshwa ya nani

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro

These are the kicks of a dying donkey. I will give them total blackout.

Not cool at all, sexual violence against anyone shouldn’t be entertained, let alone children.

Have you seen the photo of the said luo woman? Enda ujione coz to me it looks like Photoshop juu anakaa ET

Now brace yourself for a feminasa reloaded day. Bitches will be sorry they messed with me coz server inaenda kucrash na maposts zangu wale hawaja kua wakipumua get yourself a body bag coz ama bout to bring the house down.

Take it easy, ‘tis never that serious.:D:D

I second that.

Stop complicating things…kama si wewe huyo weka picha ya mathighs with an inscription of your handle

Omwami I respect you. But hii mwanamke (hatujui kama ni mwanamke fyi) anasumbua kijiji sana.

Glad to see someone has finally gotten under your skin. The only forum you should be on is one for old women looking for young boys to fuck with. Sasa enda ukafanye general cleaning. It’s Saturday :D:D:D

Woi @GeorginaMakena . While you thought you were eating the world, the world ate you.

Hi Grundy?
Interesting view…

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Sasa you are also sweeping the poor woman who is so not you jameni!!
Secrets is full of psycho thoughts…it shouldn’t trouble you that much…there are worse insults there than what you have encountered.

I hope you stay in Italy is amazing.Cheers.

Link??