Some races have a body odour

Tupatie hekaya:D

Do you know how jaluo smell my friend? The suffocating, putrid odor of rotten eggs nearly thick enough to see, can cause someone to choke and sputter. The potent stench, like sulfuric brimstone, will burn the nostrils of whoever was unfortunate enough to smell adour of jaluo!

I too confirm this. I had Somali neighbours and in all my sexapades sijawahi pata ngozi ingine kama hiyo. The only problem is that they also age very fast.

niko na swali…hizo miaka mbili umekuwa majuu…mbona hujawai tuletea hekaya ya dry frae?

@Yule Karis Black kuja uone kile wanasema. :stuck_out_tongue:

Naona hatred mob sana ndani ya hiyo sentence yako. That bile will choke you my fren.

Hak

haku[SIZE=16px]na hatred hapo its a fact . Jaluo smell like shit![/SIZE]

i second u… walete am wanyamaze…

weka hekaya , ulitoaje wariAhe panty…

Ju sikamuani

Kila kitu sio hekaya… And Halima was a member of the comando brigade

mbona, hakuna warembo ama law huko ni mbaya ama ni masaa?

Mimi bado nataka kutafuna kamoja? How do you approach them? Naomba game plan.

Can’t be categorised to race, you’ll find different body types in all races.
Basically in every race there are people who have strong odour.
If you meant hygiene wise , same thing applies, though some people have poor hygiene generally.
From my observation having lived in the city, very many of the kenyan tribes have these body odours. It changes with time as one accustoms to the city life and standards if hygiene around them, some people however refuse completely .
I find it hard to believe how someone who wipes with paper thinks they cleaner than someone who washes with water .

[SIZE=6]KILA MTU AKULE KWAO!!![/SIZE]

Monkey

Monkey

Monkey

It is pure hatred… but people usually hate those they can’t reach their stratum

Diet plays a very big part in your body odour.
Most Cameroonians ,Congolese and even one Guyanese i have interacted with wananuka kama sewage.
And its because of the stinky rotten like fish they like to add to everything they eat.
Kwanza saa hii summer time eiwwww… mtu ananuka ni kama ana-decompose!
Let me stick to waru and ugali.