Some rich men overrated

date men your own age , stop f*king your father’s friends … with such a business portfolio , he must be old…

Mistake number 1 - You invited him to your house and did what? Eti gave him free food, accommodation and Sex? Someone has to come with food when he want to eat in my house.

If you arent happy in a relationship, it is not worthy your time.

You’ve have penned 5 paragraphs for a man you purportedly hate…:D:D:D:D:D… FIVE PARAGRAPHS…

Unakaa wale wasicha wa ngeli ya ~NI~

Ni-tumie fare
Ni-tengenezee gari
Ni-lipie spa
Ni-changie pesa ya harambee

Bado shot ni 3k na pesa ya kutoa?

Makena we know your handwriting…

Oh it’s you again, Dr. Phil… Hello! Fyi, I wanted an FWB, but he wanted a monogamous relationship, however, it backfired on him when he couldn’t meet my standards. I am the one who’s walked away, but he’s not letting go, just yet. He’s using other avenues to keep talking to me, such as his son who’s my pal.

Deliciousshiero we know your handwriting

You are misconstrued, but I will let you continue thinking like a broke ass man as trumancapote says lol.

Okay!

vagina is good but not worth it if its the only thing you are bringing to the table

Thanks for giving us an insight into your personality, now I know what kind of a man I should mould myself into to entice your affection ;):D:D

How’s is someone who’s ten folds richer than you not able to reach your lousy standards? I call them lousy coz from your story you have seriously lousy standard.
Now the thing is men only invest on what interests them, just coz ulipeana kuma doesn’t really mean much to us. Question is are you worth investing in, what is it that you bring to the table?

ogopa wanawake … this thread is proof

I don’t hate him. It’s a total waste of energy hating a man. As a matter of fact, I have a business trip again next week in his county and I will stay in his hotel and pay him. Also, I have guests coming from the USA, who I will put in his hotel alright. Just cutting out the intimacy bit, but I will promote his business…

You seem predictable then

“how I finally gave in to him is a mystery” >>> here is your answer >> “his 4 star hotel”
Side chicks should know your place !! you are there for sex and some fun period everything else take to your future husband ! Pia mm I promise my kunguru things I know I wont fulfil she has a choice to dump me she never does !
Enjoy the trinkets and crumbs he throws your way your not his wife or his daughter he owes you nothing, as for sex don’t know why bitchez act as if you were in pain and were just doing us a favour !

[SIZE=2]ati spa na trip to thailand(that’s like taking sand to a desert) hehehhe surely [/SIZE]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D… Hamster and rationalize away…

But what do I know, I’m just a simple man who cannot fathom the complexity that is the woman

You have penned more just not all in one thread. [SIZE=1]And don’t tell me we called a truce. Truce ni wewe.[/SIZE]

Or some men are just stingy. Reason he’s been around my life for over 4 years is for a reason. He still wants us to talk and agree on certain things. Not having it. He’s too egoistic for my liking, “relationship wise”. So I have friendzoned him.