Some Single Mothers!

We don’t encourage incest here :p:D

If there’s an important lesson that should be learned in a boy’s life, this is it.

No incest business .it’s only Wazungus that I see incest notoriously practiced

Please note that I wrote this only to refer to dating and relationship issues. Outside that realm, single mums are just as good/bad as everyone else.

That single mothers aren’t nice …mm I choose to disagree depending on what you want them for .if you want a long term partner they are the best . They know how it feels to be balled and left .should they find someone who love them they will love back unconditionally -reason being that if they fuck up, they don’t know if they will ever get someone with their one baby.
Good single mama’s are ones that have been single for quite some light years .they make good mothers ,good caring partners

But if you prefer one night stand …nop they will want the best from you and keep bugging you to give in.with my age I will prefer single mums to single girls .they are notorious players especially if you are a hustler like me .

Brother I think depends on what you want from the single mums.if one night stand then they are the worst since they will want to milk your emotions .
But if it’s long term partner ,they the best because they don’t know if they mess up with you, if they’ll find any other man who can accept them with the one baby they have.

Having said that with my age I prefer single moms because I’ve seen it all. Best Single Moms are ones who have seen several light-years of single motherhood . They have been single for so long.meaning they will love you for so long too.

But the most worry men have is to take care of somebody else’s kid.those are ego issues. It takes a man with tripping balls to keep such a ball moving.

Single mom’s dont have a clue what they want in life. They are very demanding na sina hiyo nguvu i better direct that energy elsewhere… . Watu sumbua sana

I think it should be the other way round. Marrying a single mum is a recipe for disaster. First, you marry a desperate person, who probably wouldn’t give you a chance if she had no kids and on the market. The danger of marrying a desperate person is that they have no feelings for you, and you might realize that when you get sick one day (God forbid) and realize that you married someone who didn’t actually love you. Let’s face it, most single mums are married to people they dont love…whom they refer to as ATMs to raise another man’s kids. Even worse, most single mums dont want more children with the new guy which underlines my point that they are basically selfish women. I would happily screw a single mum…but nothing past that.

Hahaha

He’s taking it out on the boy because he deeply wishes the boy was his but a mzee alimpiga sweep(I know you won’t admit this)

True, most single mom’s get pregnant as their initial plan to get married. A very desperate and selfish move. When this backfires, you have a very desperate, selfish, and now a male hating bitter person. Woe onto you if you are the unlucky guy who falls in her clutches. No wonder some turn to lesbianism

Exactly. Only a very stupid person would marry a single mum. If I was to marry a single mum, I would have to be bringing is some baggage too to make the deal fair. The only person who gets a fair deal when marrying a single mum is a single dad, a very broke person (a person looking for a sugarmummy), or a very old guy past his prime (above 45 years). However, single mums are selfish, and wouldn’t want to marry any of those guys. They are busy looking for anyone who is foolish enough to throw away his life raising another man’s kids. If you are a single man (no kids), below 45 years and financially stable, marrying a single mum is the dumbest move you can make. For men under this bracket, a single mum is only good for sex. Nothing more

Now a man will take a good girl
And he’ll ruin her reputation
But when he wants to marry
Well, that’s a different situation

He’ll just walk off and leave her
To do the best she can
While he looks for an angel
To wear his wedding band

Now I know that I’m no angel
If that’s what you thought you’d found
I was just the victim of
A man that let me down…P.S!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b723maOPOaU

I think parents need to train their girls well about the dangers of premarital sex. It’s unfortunate how a few moments of refusing to delay gratification can lead to a lifetime of misery and regret. It’s also not fair to subject a child to a life where they grow up without knowing the love and protection of a biological father, or seeing the beauty and sanctity of marriage on display. Sure, some blame goes to the man but the ultimate responsibility lies on the woman because she has the power to say “no.”

Two words for @EngineerLMG - Grow up!

@EngineerLMG with all that hate u are spewing, I think what she really meant was “You are like a sister to me…small sister”

Hapa bro utanisamehe. Maybe I talk from the study of a small sample size but the amount of emotional abuse to be had from them, as well as the “my-baby-comes-first” attitude is too damn much!

This song is directed towards the guys who impregnate ladies and leave them. This means that a single mum is only valuable to the father of her children, because the baggage is his too.

you want to come before baby (no pun at all…)? why do you forget blood is…?

Huh @gashwin . It appears you’re one fierce defender of single mothers. I agree it’s not good to trample on people who are already down on their luck, lakini the truth needs to be said as you might save a young lady who is about to commit this terrible mistake. In our parents time, there was a very real stigma about single motherhood but along the way a false gospel came about that it’s no big deal. But it is a big deal! Single motherhood is one of the greatest contributors of childhood poverty and other social ills. These young women will probably never find a good husband for the rest of their lives because they couldn’t keep their legs closed when it really mattered. Dhambi ina gharama kuu, iwe funzo kwa wengine!

Look at us, holiest of holies. Judgemental as ever.
Ukikataliwa move on, dragging w baby into your ego issues is wrong on all levels.
I hate to say this BUT this are peasant problems. Not just money wise but also humane wise people who have nothing to give, self centered, walking suits who believe the world exists because of them.

When will u ever be with your own? Males?