Somebarry wish me happy birthday before siku iishe..

Happy birthday wingman

2 Likes

A vvvvv Happy belated birthday Boo, si I am late now? You are funny denis:). Like Spear said. I told you by the time utakuwa ukihit 30 ha hahahahahaha. I already fear for the younglins. Hope you had a blast.

Hbd mzee ukirudi trm, njoti moja on the house.

1 Like

Hbd

Some birthday sex ;)? Happy Birthday

:D:D:D you are just in time. At least I had a cake baked for me by my sis in law to celebrate.

I love me some team 1gb. Come on over it’s still not late…:):slight_smile:

Next year I’ll be turning 24 and I feel like I am too old just btw young people and their naive minds bother me…

Anyway happy birthday Mister. There are CDs, you have 40 minutes to call her and send her an uber. Don’t sleep without birthday sex. Kesho utamuambia you were too drunk,you don’t recall

2 Likes

Happy Birthday :p,I hate midweek birthdays though

@denis young …VVV Good okiii. Bless SIL. I won’t ask if her cute best friend has gone back to do her other stuff. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D woooi Yeso. I will ask another day.:pnicheke nilie.

Hehe girl na ukifika 3rd floor kama sisi …you won’t give an ish !!

2 Likes

At least I am not the only one under 25 here…but I know better than to let that girl back into my life. Cd hupasuka nijipate nikifuga kunguru. That aintgorrahappen.:D:D:D

Thank you luv…obviously I am celebrating over the weekend…midweek sucks for real.

1 Like

It is crazy just how small the world is. I would have never expected that she would somehow be associated with someone nimepitia…hehe…i have to start casting a wider net.

1 Like

Happy birthday The Menace.

1 Like

Asante sana…btw december niko coast. We can make something happen ama;);):wink: Meria mata najua hakufikisha threshold…

Many happy returns for this new year of yours.

2 Likes

Let me Give you a story! birthdays are for women and girls!

You see my old man was the type lazima kitunguu inuke kwa hao kila siku, fees iko kila kitu! now when i cleared class eight waiting to join form 1, my birthday falls in between! So i go running daddy daddy ni birthday yangu leo, and my mom wasnt around. Let me just say nilipelekwa garage for 4 hours, nikaona ploti kadhaa rongai na nikanunuliwa chips na sausage mbili! Years later, I can see the fruits!!!

Save such attention seeking stuff for your daughters and your wife when you turn 25!! And God bless Mr. Christopher!

1 Like

I hear. Mimi the news I have heard this week about folk I am related to??? will drop you something. Just happy you had a blast lakini kanyangia watoi wetu kiasi???. I am sure you will bump into my Kazos:(:frowning:

Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live. funga na hii