Somebody Explain This to Me Like I Am a Six-Year Old............

You’re right. I said in another thread that the guy is a coward. he realised the backlash he got after refusing to be sworn in and now he’s come up with this fake strategy.
If he was serious angeswear asubuhi in his house. Kwani what is so special on the 12th? mazingaombwe tu. Buying time.

“Si mnaona ningeswear lakini hawa askari wamenikataza? wacha tungojee New years day pale uhuru park.”

Its crystal clear RAT doesn’t want to disappoint nobody… By then people watakuwa wame move on n the remainin dfew watapewa another promise or something to adhere to… Till all fade out… Its done til next election

Mathice hapa umeongea kama wazee watatu. Tuma pay bill nirushe kakitu

you and who? how many times were you consulted oh king?

Someone here said that Raila has already accepted defeat and he’s using such delay tactics to slowly let this thing sink in on his die hard fans. Si the guy was supposed to be sworn in jana akakataa? I heard that some of his supporters were unhappy with his refusal.

Hii challenge ni umeffi tupu. Some Kenyans are really stupid and idle.

Raila is quite smart…in that speech not once did he say he will be sworn in as PORK!
Alisema tu nitaapishwa tarehe 12 jamuhuri day…

hehe kuapishwa kama nani, PORK? askari wa jela, IEBC shairman…clever chap

He also didn’t mention which year

King of Canaan! they even held talk with netanyahu at his kisumu statehouse and agreed on power sharing btwn him and the prime minister. nyinyi kaeni hapo na Kenya yenu

[ATTACH=full]142007[/ATTACH]
acha niwasaidie. don’t get stuck in one stage for too long, alafu mje tunukishe kitunguu (is that the saying?) pamoja.

Some people are still stuck on number 1-3 since 2013.

Smart observation.

aii nimechoka ku highlight, endeni msome the whole thing.

ile ‘firing squad’ ya Uhuru park ianze target practice.

Oh pray do tell me what treason is Mr PhD holder.:D:D:D:D:D:D

What exactly will you be doing on 12th because the last time I checked, Kenya was and still is a sovereign state.Is it not?

He can be sworn in each en every morning for all we care but kama jeshi yake ni ile ile tu ya SDF(stone throwers defense forces) He’s just another busy body trying to stay relevant.

You said it twice. I now agree.

Liberation from wat?
Its being sensible, not tribalistic.
Au mzungu akiwa na hiyo opinion utasema ni ‘colonial’.
Au mtoto akisema hiyo kuapishwa ya 12th haigwesmake utasema ni utoto.
Au…ama wacha tu.Hutaelewa

I thought he said earlier he does not want to be sworn in he has a reputation to protect especially to the West. Why change stand? There are forces behind RAT misadvising him.

Soooo…Kenyans (read NASA supporters. Current claim is that they are 10m) want to be liberated? Has the liberator liberated himself from corruption and tribalism? Has he liberated his tribe from poverty and hooliganism? If yes then I also want to be on board the liberation train. Where is the meeting point?