Someni Vijana: Cremation

The government should outlaw burying people in their plots. Cremation should be mandated where there is no public cemetery. Ancestral plots have gotten much smaller. And getting smaller. Plots are filled with dead bodies. Sometimes you don’t know where to step.

Cremation is ungodly you people will not rise again on the day of resurrection Leviticus 12:7

those are the best . they let people learn to help humanity.

exactly . mashamba zitaisha bane i went to mwitoti to bury an old timer . in that plot 12 people died of HIV and the ancestral plot is like 1 acre . The guy had like 4 wives and 28 children ( i dont know what he was thinking to have that many children ). Try imagine if all gets buried in that ancestral land , will there be land left for future kids ? Nop . why waste the resource then ?

:smiley: :smiley: Why is not rising up again such a big deal?

[SIZE=7] 1 Corinthians 15:35-58 New Living Translation (NLT)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]The Resurrection Body[/SIZE]
35 But someone may ask, “How will the dead be raised? What kind of bodies will they have?” 36 What a foolish question! When you put a seed into the ground, it doesn’t grow into a plant unless it dies first. 37 And what you put in the ground is not the plant that will grow, but only a bare seed of wheat or whatever you are planting. 38 Then God gives it the new body he wants it to have. A different plant grows from each kind of seed. 39 Similarly there are different kinds of flesh—one kind for humans, another for animals, another for birds, and another for fish.

40 There are also bodies in the heavens and bodies on the earth. The glory of the heavenly bodies is different from the glory of the earthly bodies. 41 The sun has one kind of glory, while the moon and stars each have another kind. And even the stars differ from each other in their glory.

You’re delusioned. So you think on the last day, all the good people will rise up from the graves?

Good!!

hakuw anaenda kitandani kutafuta mitoto.

In fact am shopping for my urn at Amazon.

I want to rest in my house after death

Kwanza vile pale Juja rd jonsaga iko shiny eyes wako na hearse mingi na dim eyes ni kuunda executive coffins

Apparently, there is a company that specializes in sending bodies to space. Hiyo ni ya birrionares, but you can bet your body will probably be floating in space forever with no signs of maggots.

Kuna time I was looking for any cafe nikunywe chai as I waited for someone hapo ngumo.
[ATTACH=full]251115[/ATTACH]
First building ukishuka matatu ni hiyo, makosa nikaingia semi basement, all shops hapo chini zinauza jeneza. Ni kutoka spidi spidi kama mjinga

Those graves will be dug up in the next few years. Come the the year 2100 that grave yard wil be a lush cornfield. People have to eat mdau

You don’t require to dig out the coffins to plant corn…hata pale wamepangwa watatu watatu kama Nakuru North Cemetery.

[SIZE=7]FBI Finds Bucket of Heads, Cooler of Penises, Sewn ‘Frankenstein’ Corpse at Body Donation Center[/SIZE]

Hii Mimi husikia ngumu kaka.

I feel like my family will only have my body to dispose off once I’m gone. I wish they dispose it by cremation so that they get over me and continue with their lives. However, it will be their choice. I won’t be there to impose it.

Once you lose your culture, you lose your confidence, you lose everything. sa ii mzungu ananunua desert land kenya akiwaambia mhamie town.

Burying a body in a wooden coffin in 6 feet of dirt is actually quite neat. In a few years, all the body and accessories will have re-integrated into the organic matter underground. Poetic justice really. Your body will in turn give back to the environment that sustained you when alive by being manure for fruit trees huko juu. Don’t be surprised that tasty guava tree in the corner of your granny’s compound might just be a long gone
ancestor sustaining his future generations.

My own pops died like 20 years ago but si hulima shake na ng’ombe zinagraze hapo juu na tunakunywa
maziwa saf sana. Just like the good book says banae ashes to ashes and dust to dust. Hii ingine ya
cremation is just strange, macabre and totally unAfrican. You imagine ni vitu occultists and such would
do. Let’s not abandon all our customs and breathlessly welcome foreign cultures like we are doing in
all spheres of life today. These rites and traditions are what give us our identity as Africans. Ama mnataka kuwa wakosa kabila kama our dear Black Americans.

Lakini how do they preserve bodies of wazito like Mzee Kenyatta who’s been dead 40 years but mwili iko pale
parliament? How did they decide to keep the mzae hapo and not bury him in Ichaweria… Every time they have a memorial do they view the body?

Do you see why our ancestors’ civillization in Kemet were out of this world… They had figured out medicine, surgery and how to preserve bodies for thousands of years without electricity, refridgiration, industral chemicals etc… Yaani akina Pharaoh Tutankamun died in the BC era but their tombs were found almost perfectly preserved hadi juzi when English gravee robbers ala ‘Egyptologists’ desecrated them