someone can't even speak Swahili

It should fall by all means

Guy is definitely anxious Si ati hajui kiswahili

JaKuonists attacking children once again.

Gideon can’t speak Kalenjin to save his life, he stuttered during Total Man’s burial, and yet he is a 2term Senator of a very rural county. Having said that, Uhuru is the last in his family to be the President. Muhoho can only be Gatundu’s MP.

Politics is progressive

the shiny eyeness in him is greater than being shy…ati has no interest…

like every thief up there wasn’t a self made young mature polishitian at some point…njia ni ile ile

Don’t know how many times we shall preach this message. Uhuru’s kids shun the limelight as much as possible. They look hugely uncomfortable when in the spotlight especially Ngina. Besides, they have been to known to say over and over again that they never want to be in their Dad’s position ever. This new stupid propaganda is Karumaindo bar gossip.
To add on, there will never be another Kenyatta President. We will not vote any of them in because their young generation cannot even connect with the mwananchi and it is not their fault. Like Spear said, no more mornachies.

My nephews and nieces in Nairobi cannot speak Kikuyu or Swahili and maaaaaaaaaaaaany other young kids I know which I find appalling.

Once we send Raila home, other young leaders in the opposition will step forward so we look forward to shopping kiasu come 2022…

Don’t have time for your stupidity. Now gather your toys and go play in the corner, or play with yourself. Meffi.

Yes you laid it well.

Muhoho challenge
[MEDIA=facebook]1650129581704763[/MEDIA]

Maize scandal and KQ scandal?

Hii ni ngombe size ile nono… Kama babake alafunzwa lugha ya mama cha nguvu na akashika, mbona hi cow haijui lugha ya taifa

You can never predict, in 15 years time an overwhelmingly large percentage of the majority of the voting population will be the current 4 - 12 year old, they are the ones to decide whether he will.

Message ni WSR will not ascend to power post 2017

He he…but pia Uhuru was kinda forced to join politics by Moi. His videos while accompanying Moi at rallies are kinda hilarious, looking very timid and shy while donning Githeriman-like oversize linganisha suits. Other pics show him looking like the village habitual drunkard…the type that bangs matatu “ribs” in upcountry bus stations…:D:D…Look where he is now.

I don’t care whether he understands Swahili or Greek for that matter. My issue is, aendelee na kazi anzaozifanya kwa Sasa. I can never support him.
What m concerned with is to ensure that the Bus to Bondo is available and fuelled ready for the journey come 26/10.
Lastly, have faced mt. Kenya from undisclosed lokeshen and said three (3) times in a very loud voice,“UTTP!”

Raila akienda another enemy will be created for you to vote for that boy

Not the case…hehehehe not the case but if you present Babu then? what do you expect?..wacha nijitoe kwa Kenyam Politics. But I ‘gid’ your point.

Won’t work, I am not voting for another Kenyatta after UK, kwani kwao pekee ndio kunazaliwa viongozi?