Someone sabotaging Miguina *2

If only we could replace sonkos brain with Migunas hii Nairobi itaenda far sana. I hope he remains in Kenya after this election. Kenya needs people like him.

The Karen Wangenye I know from CUEA was LGBT manenos, cigarettes, pombe and drugs… Maybe she reformed. Does the Dad live in Kasa or Ruai? MM must have kamatad those things in a serious manner to make her his running mate.

She maintained that as good as Mr Miguna’s manifesto was, it was going to be difficult to deliver with poor team work.

MANIFESTO

“I believe that our manifesto is exactly what Nairobi needs but we cannot deliver on it if we do not have team work,” she said.

She accused Mr Miguna, who is running as an independent candidate, of showing contempt to his opponents for the Nairobi gubernatorial seat.

“I don’t think the way to go about it is by abusing the media and your opponents because you have better education,” she noted.

This one has been paid, calling a press conference to say such, she was all for change until the repressed ‘biashara gene’ came out when she saw money, anyway if Miguna does not stand in 2017 or 2022, i am done with voting in any Kenyan election unless someone else better comes along,I will not let my time be used to rubber stamp mediocrity and foolishness from an incompetent,foolish imbicile such as kidero et al., i can spend time doing something else

I have a feeling it has to do with that comment Miguna to that fat bisch kwa ile panel ya Madowo ati she should remain in the kitchen…hehehe…she must have been triggered by those comments…

Miguna should choose a mature male candidate ~35-42. Nairobi need some taugh dictatorship.

Miguna must also consider picking non-kikuyu/luo running mates.

Ati??? Decoy???
BYETCH!!

She is married to a very fat dude with one kid (a boy)

[ATTACH=full]115541[/ATTACH]

If it is indeed sabotage, then the status quo really feel threatened by the man.

Poor Nairobians