Someone shoot me in the face

Wenye wako na watoi ndio wanafaa wacomment hapa…nyinyi wengine pangeni line kwa chips bila kusumbua…
Basically a kid who grows among adults only will never be a kid. It is also adviseable that a kid is raised by another adult (not 100%) apart from the parents (mboches play a big role here)
Otherwise a kid wholly raised exclusively by the parents ndio wanasumbuanga watu na demands hazieleweki na wanakuanga vichwa ngumu.
A kid who is raised in an environment that doesnt have kids takes time to grow and develop as a kid.
A kid raised with animals behaves like those animals with time…i have seen it practically.

There’s nothing scientific in what you wrote, you just wanna pass your thoughts as facts.

Yo

You want a scientific paper proving that children abandoned or ignored by parents suffer mental issues as a result?

What you are saying is, taking a child to a daycare, amounts to neglect of the child. Leta link tafadhali.

Typical Kenyan thinking. You can keep convincing yourself that kids raised by their parents are vichwa ngumu because you were abandoned as a child.
You are implying that children that are not abandoned in daycares do not have contact with adults or even other children which is obviously not the case.
I will go as far as to say that it is more likely that kids whose parents have a more active role in their day to day activities are exposed to a higher quality of interactions with other adults and children compared to the kids abandoned in daycares with fellow abandonees and strangers who are supposed to take care of them. Kids who spend more time with parents are also less likely to be malnourished.

Kijana, siku utazalisha, kaa na watoto wako nyumbani, they will end up with YUUUUGE IQ. Then you can publish your theory on why daycare causes low IQ in Africans, MBAAAFFF!!

taking a child to good daycare enable the child to be social with other children.afadhali mtoto ashinde daycare akiplay with other children than kupatiwa piriton syrup alale ndio asidisturb the maid…

Based on that logic, shouldn’t you still be living with your parents since it’s so beneficial?

Did you visit the institution and found it dingy? We are not in Dickensian England, you know.

In the developed countries, (though I have never been huko) - I understand one parent will most likely stop working to look after kids, is it true?

Who mentioned maids?

That is usually the case, yes.

[SIZE=7]What Are The Interactive Learning Benefits[/SIZE]
Share to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to LinkedInShare to PinterestShare to More2
Classroom collaboration interactive whiteboards have replaced traditional blackboards in various schools even as more awareness is cast into the acknowledgement of learning as an intrinsically social process. The benefits of interactive learning activities cannot be overstated and several case studies have already revealed the vast amount of advantages it harbors. It involves learning as part of a group or family helping scholars not only comprehend the concepts discussed, but also brushes up on social and emotional skills. Interactive learning basically establishes a learning environment that allows both the teacher/lecturer and students to engage in participatory illustrations, debates, role-plays, games and skits. Such cooperative learning environments make it possible for learners to bond effortlessly and acquire various skills in addition to understanding the key points of the lesson. Each activity used in interactive learning has unique benefits that learners gain from the hands-on experience. It also makes it easier to practice the skills acquired especially when real-life situations are thrown into the mix during role-plays and skits.

https://img.eztalks.com/elearning/interactive-learning-02.jpg

What Are The Interactive Learning Benefits

The benefits of interactive learning environment are quite obvious and straightforward. As aforementioned, every activity has its own benefits for the learner and can be used to develop a specific set of skills. For instance, interactive games can be used to promote teamwork and discussions among students which goes a long way to helping them develop relationship skills, peaceful conflict resolution and emotional management. There are five core interactive learning benefits that include;

[ul]
[li]Making responsible decisions[/li][li]Awareness of self[/li][li]Social awareness[/li][li]Building healthy relationships[/li][li]Emotional management[/li][/ul]
Skits, games and role plays can be used to offer students the opportunity to apply leant skills, which further deepens their understanding of self, making it possible to act responsibly, develop strong character and carry out the same skills into the real world. Essentially, interactive learning is an ideal way to help students develop various life skills that will help them lead a happy and healthy life.

With regard to classroom learning, the benefits of interactive learning tools can be seen in improved performance. When social skills such as self-awareness, healthy relationships, confidence and emotional management are established, concept internalization and problem resolution questions become less of a problem. Even the slow learners can quickly come to terms with the difficult concepts as interactive learning has a significant impact on memory retention. The benefits of interactive learning environment also make it possible for better student-to-student learning relationships where those who are fast to grab a concept are eager to help others get to speed.

As CASEL (The-Collaborative-for-Academic-Social-and-Emotional-Learning) puts it, learning is both a social and interactive process that takes place in the consoles of one’s teacher and/or peers, and with the support of a family. Active interactive learning is therefore an encouragement for students to acquire various social and emotional skills first-hand. It also opens doors towards brilliance and improved performance in classroom examinations.

My wife volunteered and took a one year sabbatical for that purpose…I see her friends have done the same thing

I think guys in the west place great importance on their kids, at least one parent will be the main care giver until the kid hits 18, in most cases primary school is day even secondary education huko ni mostly day school, mtoto anaenda nyumbani kwa mzazi joni.
Hapa kenya we like pushing our kids away either into the school system or and househelps to raise them.

I think a parent should play a bigger role in raising their kids.

Sometimes circumstances push people to take less than ideal options and make sacrifices to provide for today and maybe secure tomorrow.

What do you mean? A huge chunk of Kenya is in the northern hemisphere. How is that the norm?

There was a story the other day of caregivers giving codeine to children in daycare to make them sleep.

Whatever your opinion on this or any other matter, just have balance. Why is balance such a difficult concept?