someone tell Opiyo

That kamba leader does not represent us all as kamba people.Just because he is kamba.it doesn’t mean i must support him.

2 Likes

Huyu Opiyo aende apige Raila kofi mbili za haja haya machungu yaishe. Writing passionate posts about his bitterness with Raila only serves to alienate himself further from the people he purports to be saving from bondage. Those followers are very much comfortable as it is fighting real or perceived marginalization and note that an intelligent younger politician is scheming to inherit the same voters just as they are.

Hii tunaitanga cop-out.

I am not responsible for the context you chose to put in my post, that is your responsibility and I am assuming that you are not the Mr. Gordon Opiyo.

Another rogue Man from the Lakeside:

Samson Ogola
16 mins ·

I’m at a nearby tea kiosk (The Milk Bar is under renovation) listening to the latest Luo political hit song…

It’s been done in praise of Maraga…for many things, but most importantly for “protecting Agwambo’s victory”…

Which victory? I’m glad you asked. [B]A typical Luo supporter of Rao BELIEVES (no facts to back it, just raw faith) that:

1. There is no way Uhuruto can defeat Raila in a free and fair election…and based on this

2. Raila got over 8m votes in the August election…but because the SYSTEM hates the change he represents…

3. IEBC colluded with Uhuruto to steal Raila’s victory…but thank goodness…

4. Maraga stood tall and defended Baba’s victory by nullifying Uhuruto’s reelection. Thus the adulation.[/B]

This BELIEF, sadly, is held by all Tatalites irrespective of their social status. And while it’s furthest from reality, it’s strong enough to send adults to the streets and turn grown up men into savages who have no qualms destroying or looting their neighbors’ property.

[B]And yes, they believe Rao is running the country and whatever he demands MUST be met or else…

They’ve forgotten Agwambo is singing “no reforms no elections” and are now celebrating the change of date for the repeat poll…saying it’s the date “Jakom ordered”.[/B]

You call it delusion of grandeur, but I call it the height of political despair…

Yote tisa, Kumi #WembeNiUleUle

2 Likes

:smiley: