#someone tell these single Mothers.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D , ANTIHOMO BRIGADE TUKO RIDHO

Kabuda I have dated such women and I’ll tell you that a woman can let you bang her as much as 50 times if she knows you are just good to her for sex . She sees nothing more of you than a big dicked, good fucker . Women calculate and plan on who is the right man to be a father of another man’s kids.

If I’m you I’ll continue enjoying the good forbidden fruits and not worry about skeletons in the closets.Dont be emotionally attached to her bro …

The amount of money, effort, time etc you are willing to spend on a woman is highly dependent on whether she has children. If she has children, she will be lucky if I spend anything. Single mums know that men dont value them, hence the lies. For instance, as a bachelor without kids, do you expect me to use any energy/time/cash chasing a woman with kids??Hell no. I will pass. I wouldn’t even leave the house.

But it’s men who make them single ad mentioned by @Bingwa Scrotum .for once I agree with him

Women like being pampered. No sober man will waste time pampering used goods unless the children are his own. Some like me wouldn’t even leave the house to meet a single mum. That is why women hide their children. They want to enjoy the same benefits that girls without children enjoy.

umetuchosha na hizi hekaya za watoto wako na mama zao…

accommodate him…it is catharsis…

Quadrey apana taka machieso …

#someone tell these dead beat fathers.

Yenyewe hata mimi nimechoka! WTF? Kwani sisi hatuna watoto na exs? Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Meffi

You can fcuk off for free right now you prick!
I don’t remember asking you to read my posts you ignorant cunt.

I expected replies from females on this forum but thanks anyway for your input ; you good for nothing old twat!

If you’ve got nothing to say, don’t fukcing say it! (Wisdom 101)

^^^wacha ku-catch kama…wacha tu. Lakini punguza oestrogen jameni!

Growing up is optional. You chose the other.

Kabuda asked a simple question…why women lie about having children especially if they are single mums. The answer is also simple, they want husbands, and children repel potential husbands. That is the simple answer to that simple question. If she tells you that she has children, you will take off, just like the other 37 niggas who have tried dating her. Through experience, they learn that men are allergic to children they didn’t sire. If you have a baby mama somewhere, just know that you probably ruined her life for good as far as marriage is concerned. Dont get me wrong, single mums have plenty of sex…but nobody is willing to stick around.

But at what stage does she draw the line to secrets and how do you build a trusting, honest relationship with someone who harbours so many secrets?

One problem that makes women withhold these secrets is that most men cannot handle the truth. Juzi juzi tu hapa a guy came to tell us of how his girlfriend told him of her past as part of a robbery gang and now he didn’t know what to do. Imagine if the guy decides to slide away from her due to her not-so-sexy past, the poor girl will not dare reveal her past to the next guy she meets.
One thing I always remind people is, if you want to fall in love with someone, be ready to handle his or her past.

Exactly. The problem is, unlike other histories, children cannot be wished away. They are a constant reminder that you are paying and sacrificing your own happiness for some else’s offspring. Most men are not wired to live like that, and that is why we take the nearest exit once a lady mentions a child in the picture. To most men, if they have to sacrifice their life, with sweat and hard work, it better be for children he sired. The single greatest fear for men is unknown parentage. Every man will admit that is a deal breaker and that is why single mums sometimes lie about having children in the hope of landing a husband. The major thing most single mothers want is a husband/life companion…the single thing most men fear is unknown parentage…therefore, most men and single mums don’t mix. A single mum will therefore be willing to lie in order to get a husband.

Look at it this way

Your potential dates are sizing you up, if you know everything about them sooner they are serious if they keep stuff they are still grazing around so keep them away from your heart to avoid chest pains bruh