#SomeoneTellThese 1GBs...Hii ni mara ya Tatu

Mchagua jembe…
A maliar like me cannot afford to be picky.
I eat chicken, pig, cow, goat bora she is female, wet and human.

Weka mbisha hapa. You don’t need to show your face. Just your 4GBs…

With permission from@Kush yule mnono.

I am beginning to think you are at least 10GBs

That slagfest won’t push me to doing it darling…if one is going out with a dude then you must respect the privacy.

I can only try!.. kikikikkkk…
And if all else fails, we are meeting after you come back from Jamuhuri inni?

No probs in you trying but Kush is around hia too and will be in Kenya. We said we can meet for a meal when I am back so let us do that. Are you in Southern Ireland or still in the UK?

Going tonight.
Can’t wait to meet you.

Enjoy and take notes.

Did you see Priti Patel on BBC arriving on a Kenya airways flight…
Felt so proud watching a KQ plane landing at Heathrow and it was BREAKING NEWS.

No I did not…

Is it just me or do other males here have the ability to “smell” or sniff out women who are Ovulating?

:smiley: Ni muhimu.

Phew! Thought I was the only one who could smell it. So am normal afterall…and it’s a VERY erotic scent BTW

Miss Finest Muratina Habari Siako

:D:D:eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UASvhAkeDE

:D:D:D:D 1GBs huwa stress. Most huwa too sensitive

Hizo 1GB jo,humeza mujulubeng mbaya from experience kinda loved them too but the only problem lazima uumwe na pelvic girdle after but they are superb.
And they dont tire its the whole nine yards.

Defination of 1GB: 1GB does not mean skinny. It means petite. Skinny ni ioe unaona ribs zote and the entire vertebrae :D:D:D:D
[SIZE=16px]Mimi petite chiqs any time. They look good, they smell good and they fuckk good. They also fit on the sofa too during movie night cuddling…:):):slight_smile:
[ATTACH=full]137773[/ATTACH] [/SIZE]

Shida kubwani upate 1Gb kafupi! Wengi hua na roho chafu sana. Ama sijui ni vile heart yao iko karibu na mcoondoo!?? :rolleyes:o_O;)