Something does not add up

Reason why his offer was turned down. Hakufika bei

Rent on the other hand watu wanalipa nyumba 60K siku hizi and the word all over is that the economy is baad, for who?

Shida yetu ni ati most of us want to live in squeezed apartments within nairobi yet you can find a 3bdr house siting on a 50×100 within a gated community for half the price in places like kitengela and kiserian…

And remember, its not that people are exactly poor…its just that things are waay above their means to afford

Hiyo mguu inawesa chesa kadanda kuliko messi plus kiatu yake ni kubwa kuliko ya mzito Idi amin @Deorro so ni hasara kusponser such a mbish pesa itaishia kwa tarmacking.

Nice legs.

My new neighbors will pay 80 mil for their houses. Onyinbo Asians…

Oh yes. Most of Kiambu Machakos and Kajiado counties are already part of greater Nairobi.

Kama wapi???

Who are onyimbo asians??

I see plots in kitengela still selling for under 2M. It’s reasonable because you can then put up a decent home and still be under 5M in budget. Then spend 30 years paying off that debt

If you are in your 30s and you have 5m to burn I advice enda mashambani ununue 10 acres ufanye ukulima. Ishi kwa rental hapa town because from what I have been observing once we hit 50 you will not want to continue staying in this city…I have observed it with so many family and friends

That sounds like a deal…am sure they must be quarter plots or even zile 30X60

Ungekuwa unakamua hiyo badala ya kufikiria maneno ya beca.First things first

Onyinbo(adj.):

1. Any wealth that is ill gotten/it’s origin is unknown
  2. Rich expatriate or politician who has an unknown source of wealth. Probably lives in Karen or Muthaiga

First use: December 2018 by user @Nabongo Mumia II

[MEDIA=facebook]id=393481981427684;type=video;user=garissaGossips[/MEDIA]

Not necessarily. Optiven sells standard 1/8 plots yaani 50X100 in Kitengela for a little over 2M. Anybody who knows Optiven knows their plots are extremely marked up. I bet I can get a plot in kitengela for less than 1.5M. The problem with buying by yourself and not in a gated community is the lack of uniformity. You build nice bungalow then your neighbours all around you construct zile apartment za 6 floors blocking your view, your sunshine, and having renters in the 3rd floor and up staring at you as you seat in your backyard with your guests.

Happening a lot in kitengela…people are turning residential areas into commercial one…so many cases in courts

How can i download this???

… there is a devil called inflation… the neo liberal economy will not allow them to afford even if a nyanya gets to 100 bob. Its a long lecture.

The easy way is to find it in youtube format then download from the link.