Something doesn't add up. Someone is playing games.

Ni ujinga tu, ati they see bullets and dodge them. These guys are killing children of their own supporters to gain sympathy, but we are nolonger that stupid.

The government now in it’s quest to bring national cohesion should first review it’s police force. Quite a number have been compromised by these nasa hood rats led by king RAT himself to further their political nonsensical agenda. Policemen just like any other civil servant can be arm twisted very easily ndio ionekane eti ni “serikali”. The government led by H.E UK has so much good will for all it’s citizenry but the few who don’t want to see that will not (and I repeat… will not) be forced to.

Very true. Wacha wawatetee. It will hit their home one day. Kenyan should not even be ranked third worst, but the worst. I have lived in DRC and even the th police there are loathed most because they engage in petty corruption, but I believe they shouldn’t be ranked the worst. The Kenyan ones are on another level

Yesterday was the dumbest act

:D:D:D:p:p:p

This is a debate you will never win

1. The shooter could be a Raila sympathizer
  2. He could be a government agent planted in those demos, there are many you know
  3. He could be a cop, its not beyond them to do such, and yesterday we saw so many in plain clothes

All in all a kid has lost his life. When Pendo lost his life someone tried to blame it on the parents, it didn’t work. Now the game has changed, create imaginary eyewitnesses and blame it on Raila. Railas people on the other hand blames it on the cops…we lost it when we started killing women and kids

[ATTACH=full]142001[/ATTACH]

@FieldMarshal CouchP this is your handooo

Cambridge analytica working over time with their fake news

whenever you see that witch in black clothing from the hat to the shoe swinging fly whisk just know that a sacrice is about to be made… Kitaeleweka tu

I was asking some friends why a boy in kisumu was shot while buying ice cream in the middle of violent demonstrations. Who even opens their business with all the violence around them.

chunga utaambiwa wewe ni tribal

Enyewe, mimi SIJUI…

The same policemen that were caught stoning cars and beating up helpless women on National TV are capable of anything. It will not add up until a close relative of yours or a friend find themselves under the mercy of the brainless cops.