Something Doesn't Seem Straight

I’m not wondering why they weren’t killed. I am wondering what the motives of the gunmen were.

They had also alerted the forces of an attack arnd last week

What happens when the first gunshot is heard? Do people wait like sitting ducks like children in a classroom waiting to be mowed down with a m/gun or scatter into the four directions of the wind in a hotel with six floors and many rooms, closets to hide in?

President from central somalia was in the hotel …i think they were after him…alafu , in somalia they kill other muslims like flies , so si big deal for them to do that here … it wasn’t religious …but political…

Jihad, Probably just to die as martys

Regardless, that figure raises suspicion for 4 gunmen in a populated complex. Yes, they would run and hide. But there is no way you can convince me that 4 determined gunmen managed to kill only 14 people in such real estate. That figure is too low even if most people there ran for safety. There is a high chance that they were targeting specific people, otherwise this could have been much worse.

This might make sense. That “president” is a high value target, and he probably collaborates with KDF otherwise he wouldn’t be here. Al Shabaab probably don’t like him.

And he (The Somali President) would be easily killed by walking in loudly in broad day light and being shot! :smiley: Going floor by floor fing him & boom take him out rahisi tu Hivyo!

Alafu ukisema kuna laxity flani people are like you are a hater.Jiulize why should a bug meeting be relocated at the last minute? Because US takes security of their people even those abroad very seriously.

Brown skin you have now become a security expert?
So if you find out that more than 14 people were killed, how will you benefit?
Continue giving single mothers advice, am not in the mood for insults today.
Assandeni sana

Clearly you have never been to 14 Riverside like AT ALL!!
The terrorists did a very poor survey of the area.
What they wanted initially was to cause an explosion people panic and run towards the gate, there they would mow them down.
As a frequent visitor to one of the Grosvenor(clinic), you will see an emergency exit going to the banks of Nairobi River.Another exists next to the hotel and another at I&M.
That is why they started going office to office because no one went in the direction of the gate.
Walikuwa wameshatoka.
They overlooked the Emergency exits… That was the flaw.

Loool!!And they overlooked the Emergency exits???Sloppy work.

Whether they knew or not is not what is under consideration, but the fact that they were engaged with the guards

Ata Westgate people wouldnt have died like they did if only recce and gsu and police were left to handle it from the word go.jeshi ndio ilimess

Good Points Thread Closed!

Who told you look for the video kwa thread ya jana there was a guy walking on a fence and he had on fatigues. Btw the guys who were crossing the open field said gunshots were coming from above but different angles. Hawa jamaa ni watu walikuwa na 3 months to prepare, I can almost assure you that if there was anything overlooked ilikuwa maksudi. These guys wamekuwa wakija hio building for months. What I still cant understand nii hii story ya some arabs come in a car and just lounge in the car n place has people manning cctv yet nobody found it alarming? No wonder it is said ,Kenyans have very short memories.

Upon blasting of the first bomb at the entrance,people ran to hide,the gunshots that followed made the victims use the emergency door to run for their,this was way before the terrorist found their way to the hotel building as we are seeing on the cctv.The deserted Nduthis and vehicles tells you that their owners had already fled on learning there was danger.
It is thus possible that the terrorists found only the few who probably took long to react and those who had earphones on.It is possible that there were only 14 casualties,the responders too didn’t take long to arrive a thing that would have distracted the urchins and forced them to mind their own security.Sio lazima watu wafe in masses so that an incident qualifies to be a terrorist action…

that’s how the US works. they change plans last minute to avoid being sold out by among others, the people at such meetings

There was noone to kill,people had already fled.

I already told you. There was a guy discussing the same on Citize TV yesterday. But hako kamama hakakuwa kanataka kuskia. The bich shut down the guy so fast i had to sit up and listen better
[MEDIA=twitter]1085222247994982400[/MEDIA]