Something weird happened today that made me question a lot of things.

K ni constant. Wengine wana vitambi and are better than these 25 year olds. Lakini bibi ya wenyewe kaa mbali.

K, my friend, is not constant. Hujapatana na team borehole wewe

si kupenda kwangu,it’s the primitive inbuilt coitus compass that redirects me :smiley:

haha…kuna time nilipitia Nakuru nikaunganishwa na mmama fulani.So we talked and planned to meet ninyadue vitu.Kumbe mama alikuwa ameolewa lakini wakakosana na bwanake ambaye bado alikuwa anacling kwake.

Sijui vile ilikuwa but that damn nigga called me more than 10 times to warn me niachane na bibi yake.I don’t know how,but he seemed alikuwa anaspy phone ya bibi,eavedroping on my calls and messages.Mimi na njaa yangu ya kufikisha threshold didn’t care so i proceeded.

But before ninyadue vitu,alinicalk akaniambia yeye ashanipa warning so ni shauri yangu…waah,si hapo nikafreeze nikasita coz i just couldn’t picture me getting stuck on a pussy for the whole town to know me…

angekukata makende

tbh, I’ve chewed at least 3. There is no way a woman in mini skirts flirts with me and I let her go. The secret is never dig the same hole twice (akiitisha rematch you just avoid her)and make sure you play the match in a very far off place like Baku :D:D:D…And hey, some of them have very sweet pussy

Not that you had any chance.Even the one you are talking about here was all in your dreams

Where I live kuko na 3 fine mamas , working class , young , married blah blah , i only say hi and mind my business to two …lakini huyo mwingine is the finest dark skin ive ever seen, huyo nime ignore completely …coz if i indulge nitaokotwa mortuary kama msando …from experience , nimeona my silver tongue will get me killed man !

I have a solution for all your troubles,be unique

son, their husbands are my friends , i just can’t risk it … all i can do is say hi and kutembea

I read this totally differently. This 2 trust each other mpaka kwa simu…but you on the other hand, if she really threw her energies into bedding you huwezi kataa.
But good that you are aware of the dire consequences and you have some dignity.

Ukweli tu I am married and have phucked married women but sijawai kamuliwa bibi.

si uliambiwa ni orangutan so you’re lucky

Red flag numero uno…alikuwa na simu ya bibi yake. Huyo utakuta ame-install tracker that is why he is playing cool. The day u try to lower your trousers in the presence of the wife a flaming rod will be shoved into your rear end.

:D:D