Sometimes it's nice to be gentle & romantic to a hooker

Why all the insults jameni? is it wrong to take a hooker out or treat her in a humane way? is it

7 Likes

Share the contacts with fellow mafisi. She isn’t your wife or girlfriend and you could be doing her a favor by introducing her to potential clients thus increasing her earnings.

16 Likes

Sonford ni kitu gani? i have seen those miserable chips somewhere before…ungeandika tu stock photo mahali hapo kando uache u @Gio

4 Likes

You forgot to inform us that you also exchanged numbers. For when she is hungry…

4 Likes

i promised not too. she has two lines and the one she gave me is her private contact number

Sasa unapingana hapo si sonford

You’re being juvenile…for real

1 Like

Yeah she told you all those nice things. you and the 300 niggas she has fucked …maybe that is her survival strategy to get free food from naive niggas like you

8 Likes

Unakazia namba ya pokoste aki ya mama hawa ni wale walikuwa hataki uombe pencil sharpener at it a rust …broody nugu number am a hekaya ni vako
[ATTACH=full]67476[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Don’t let people put you down.Hakuna makosa umefanya

10 Likes

yeah, even attention seeking is therapeutic…

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1fzSteyoRA

Sasa nimefanya?

2 Likes

ina onekana uli lamba lamba hiyo kuma ya Malaya pia

4 Likes

Is your other handle @Deorro?

3 Likes

Ningesema kitu but @Bingi has beaten me to it

1 Like

I did it gently to her and when she showed signs of pain i would ask her if i was hurting her . When she squirmed i would increase tempo

1 Like

Out of curiosity… Kupeleka poko chipo za sanford nikua romantic? Just asking.

1 Like

vile mwapelekana naona huyu utamfanya galfie hivi karibuni

3 Likes

:D:D:D…ni njaa ilikuwa inaongea na wala sio huyo dame

1 Like

Makosa ni kulala na poko

Hayo mengine ni sawa

1 Like

HELLO HATERS SHE JUST WHATSAAPPED ME…HUHUHUHU HAHAHAHA MEZENI NACET