Sometimes you just want to Drink!!!.. Of babymomma dramas etc....

Pull a surprise move;cancel the visitations altogether.In the meantime, do some serious soul searching.

1 Like

Suck my cock bitch ass maafaka

Woishe Hun …kwani what did you do that got her so upset???i agree with @Supu don , you need time to be alone allow yourself to be selfish

1 Like

Kapunda wacha kutubeba ufala please. Watu kama nyinyi tunawaoneanga eighteen. You know and we also know that with your alleged shenanigans with women majuu, your ass would either be in jail or kicked out to Africa. So, hizi story zako za kaka sungura please punguza ktalk. Attention seeking ni ya nini sasa?

1 Like

na kama cousin ni wale whales wenye @trish husema???

1 Like

How can one person have so many problems?? Buda umerogwa

1 Like

hahahaha. Hii shida yote imeletwa tu na @Ka-Buda 's d*** angejua tu where to deposit his future(read spermatozoa), na he sticks to one woman, and he treats her right,(na sisemi story za money pekee) then his hekayas would be having another twist

1 Like

sc NC

masaibu ya ndugu @Ka-Buda

Na mrogi akafa

@msalame grace,some times reading ya responses makes me question whether you are a real pink handler ama wewe ni shemale in the making…

2 Likes

That smirnoff is differentnfrom mine @Ka-Buda. Am also planning to drown myself in it to drown my problems.

b

buda, kuishi kwingi kuona mengi…mashida ziliwa created to be carried by men…hope hearing favored you

1 Like

Now this what i call an eye for an eye made the world blind stuff.:D:D:D:D

Thats not a nice thing to say especially if you have been affected by depression and other mental illnesses. You might think you are funny but suicide is not a joking matter especially if it affects someone close to you. Shame on you.

Thanks all for your contributions ata Miss Feminism herself @trish !
I have spent all morning in that court and one thing didnt escape my keen observant eye; It was mostly Foreigners there and more specifically watu weusi! And i live in a very "white" city. What the faq is wrong with us Africans? Wazungu they are setting us up so that we wreck the family unit and we are taking the bait! Anyway nilikuwa hangi kama non sense and i am sure that woman judge will not be forgetting me for a while. Nimempatia msomo for a whole 20 minutes nikitoka hapo i was feeling like Malcolm X ama Martin Luther King. My ex couldnt even look me in the eye and that cousin of hers had the audacity to come to court. Huyo she will be crying soon juu i believe in revenge and if i have to stoop to her level i will.
Anyway niliambia judge from the word go;we are not here because we cant agree on visitation times,we are here because your government has paid some lawyer to see to it that your racist government supports my ex-wife in destroying the structure of the black family by demoralizing and frustrating the Black man as the head of that family unit......... when my kids grow up with no father figure and they loose their bearings and turn to crime etc. dont blame the blacks for the crime,blame your bigotted system…
Hapo mwisho nikamwambia i dont care what her decision is and that i have made peace with the fact that i may never even see my kids again and that she can awrd my ex all my income for all i care. In the end ati nimepewa Sundays to be with my kids in the comfort of their own home so the mum lazima ajipe shuguli every sunday juu i cant bare to even look at her never mind being in the same room with her. I don`t who she is anymore and i am sure this arrangement will fail juu ya job but that is the last time i am fighting to see the kids again. Nitamlipa as the court order says to the best of my abilty alafu nitangja Karma to do its thing.

3 Likes

@Ka-Buda forget hao madrama queen wengine @Nananimpa anatosha then hizi ma.hekaya zitaisha and you live in peace

2 Likes

Stop the visitations and she will come back to her senses within no time. She will have a hard time living with the fact that she denied the kids the last bit of their father.

nitajibu ukicalm down…kwa sasa…that was a good one with the judge…f***ing up the black man’s family unit and making us forever their slaves…:D:D:D
Pole though…have gone through worse shit my brother,

It’s difficult to console a brother without coming off as patronizing. But for all it’s worth @Ka-Buda, pole for all the anguish.

1 Like