Son of Ngina.

Pewa mbili na usipewe bill. Waambie Matiangi ama Ruto mwenye atafika kwanza apewe. Hawa talkers hawashikanishi.

2 Likes

We meffi wa lebanon, kama ulihepa Kenya si unyamaze tu. Kamuliwa mkia polepole, Kamwana tuko na yeye.

Uhuru would rather be in a pub drinking, smoking and eating nyam chom. Bure kabisa. But bado [SIZE=2]U[/SIZE][SIZE=4]O[/SIZE][SIZE=5]T[/SIZE][SIZE=6]P[/SIZE]. :smiley:

2 Likes

Kwanini mliiba kura za NASA?

Uhuru should man upā€¦ As it is, kƬmundu mĆ¹gĆ¹rĆ¹ki is running the show.

you are stuck in the 80s my friend. Nobody will ever be able to dominate like Moi. The new katiba and informed public will not allow that. Appointment require ethnic balance, and people will be loyal to their tribe, hence will always leak things out etc. During Moi days, they used to recruit one or two people per district in the police force, and top up the rest with Kalenjins. But that was then because nobody knew what was happening. It cant happen now. The only thing left for the people in power now is tenders

1 Like

True, tenderpreneurs like Kabura

That is true. But why are so many Kikuyus scared of a Raila presidency? I ask this because if we have strong institutions that are inclusive then whoever becomes president has very little in terms of influence

Anyway, I believe the next phase should be strengthening devolution so much that the presidency will not be as attractive and a fierce battle as we are witnessing which Uhuruto have tried but failed. 50pc of national resources needs to go to the counties.

1 Like

Plausible

1 Like

It is the big man syndrome. Even student leadership in universities is vigorously fought for in this country. Even elections of faculty deans. These things dont happen in europe. About your kikuyu bashing question, may be i should ask you why do so many Jaluos want Raila to be president yet presidency has very little in terms of influence? Sorry for the question though

1 Like

A Kikuyu friend of mine said he actually wished Raila would be president so that Luos realize that it would add no meaningful value to their individual lives.He supports Jubilee though.

Luos have never had one of their own holding the high office and that could explain the crazy urge. The issue of little influence, is brought by the new constitution but in the past it was apparent as youā€™ve rightly stated up there,that Nyeri residents would benefit more during Kibakiā€™s era and the Kalenjin during Moi era. It is a matter of perception but you would only experience it if youā€™ve had one of your own up there.

Wasnt hew pm?? And very useless at it too.ama what high office do they need to know heā€™s useless.

You have spoken the truth.

50% is too much. Thereā€™s a national govt to take care of. Half is too damn much!

Excellent!!! A man of the people vs a man of the ā€œpeople(jack daniels, johny walker etc)ā€ now chan

In 2016/17 the % County Allocation was based on the last KRA audited revenues which are 2013/2014 and itā€™s based on National Revenue which is just the tax collected. 300Bn against a National Budget of 2.8T (10-11%) is a joke considering all the devolved functions.

The rest of the 90pc is left in the hands of the executive and tenderpreneurs like Wanjigi and Kabura due to an incompetent Executive.

I believe if any development is to be witnessed then this amount needs to go up. More resources,more functions.

You forgot to mention that Raila is a sore loser.

2 Likes

Wishy-washy loyalty hatutaki. Kamata msimamo na ukwame hapo.

Kazi zingine afadhali zikae ā€¦chebukati may sympathise with the old man thinking he will get protection but the mafia never sleep ā€¦ .i hope they haunt his balls that mofoā€¦

:smiley: