Sonko arrests Waititu's wife over illegal construction.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Shiet… Waititu surely 8 floors bila approval. If I tried this in Kiambu nitawekwa ndaani kabisa

I hate sonko with a passion. Long time ago there was a time he blocked my car at the Cassurina car wash in Buru. It was taking a shower while I was having my lunch at Pints. The brat was busy chewing cud with his mathree crew, but one of them (known as hawker) akamshow 'huyu ni shoti-mzito, leta keys tumtolee gari aishie’. I showed him the middle finger and told him to ferk off since he was just a mere kamba campaigning for the Makadara Constituency which had been declared vacant. Up-to date the jail bird makanga doesn’t greet me whenever we ‘happen’ to bump, but that is his own problem.

Halafu hii ameanikwa. Hio building ni mbeca ya Kiambu county inajenga

Wewe ni oxygen eh?

:D:D

Mkifanya harambee ya nywele mniite… I gots a full head and a beard to boot!
Cc: @introvert

Nimeskia chokosh wars… Nikakubuka Wakanyama and Jirani pale Langata cemetery.

Zii, mimi ni @shoti_mzito

hehehe hii ni kali … made my day but to some sense this is stupid to troll waititu
corrupt drug dealer

How does an elected governor stoop this low, record his colleague and goes ahed to post in in social media? This idiot has something missing inside his big head.

Hehehe.
Madem wanapenda hii kipara saidi bana.

chokosh wars,

Yani nyinyi mko concerned na recording na hamuoni bibi wa waitutu ame achiliwa na orders za governor

Sa mbona ameanika number ya theiya father? zile ma fowarding za ngono Waititi atapata pamoja na meme zake:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

There is no honour among machokosh

He is breaking the law too…but typical of Kenyans to see the one side only.

The disregard for the lowly in society is evident even right here on ktalk, bulldozers have been flattening structures in Dandora including churches since morning but am yet to see a thread or a comment referring to it.
Even spear who of late has been posting photos of development in the area can’t spare the same effort when the excavators come calling.

Kind sir, have you posted a thread or a comment(apart from this one) in regards to that?

Itia yeye @patco