Sonko crying in court like a kid! Heheheee, maajabu!

It will be our joy though

Si apige hio kifua yake kwa wezi wa nchi,oh wait he’s part of the gang. Sonko’s just a pawn in a well executed check mate

Hon. William Kabogo @honkabogo
Wale mlipigana juu ya hawa, niambieni ninyi si mafala.
:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]348040[/ATTACH]

None of these scums would make me feel worried even for a fraction of a second if they underwent such an ordea!

Haswaa!!!

His true calling is comedy and acting.
In life you can be promoted to your highest level of incompetence. He reached his quickly. It is downhill from here on out.

Tutasema mara ngapi wakamba ni Soprano ya kulia tu wakonayo.

vile vitu hu tembea hapa .ke
Kama sasa hivi kuna crew ya wale walikua around him tayari imeanza kunyakua macargo zake, sijui kama wife ataweza ku defend hio loot, it’s likely it will be some time before he is out

:D:D:D tears of bliss rolling down my eyes.

My prophesy still stands; huyu jamaa haoni 2024.

And he should be a lesson to vijana - mihadharati ni kitu mbaya, Unajiona wewe simba kumbe wewe ni cockroach…

Ex-govna took the que from the king of revolutionary dakitar of insult.Habernating like bear in winter Jaluo njinga miguna(lawyer my ass).

The noose should be tightened more around this idiot

Kwani Uhuru hajui jokes

Even his sympathisers know that he is a dirty man.

I knew his goose was cooked the moment niliona what I think was the anti terror unit guarding him…no bail for him anytime soon…
Nigger stepped on soooo many BIG toes.
Ange chill tuu Kama hon. Duale… apana bishana na ndip sitate.

i have no respect for jicho nyanya but ata mimi nigekua rais mtu anikunitusi hadharani mbele ya amati lazima niflex muscles mpaka heshima idumu.

Angetulia kama Watiti

Nonsense. If Uhuru has a problem with Sonko he should launch a civil case. Where s the state machinery when people are killing and stealing?

Chokosh alikuwa alifikiria hio pesa ameiba itamkinga against mafia iko deep state.
Mse badala anyamaze aliamua kuchokoza deep state mafia.

Trust me that day will never come … hii ni Kenya kaka brasa